Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
XTC_Trance
Junior tranceaddict

r u sharing this on the hub, if not is it available for download?

Old Post May-27-2003 22:28  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for XTC_Trance Click here to Send XTC_Trance a Private Message Add XTC_Trance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JJ-T1
-back4good-

Don't ppl expect a superb rework cause the material was only 3:45 liveset rip + other samples, but I still recommend to take a listen.

DOWNLOAD RECONSTRUCTION

Last edited by JJ-T1 on May-28-2003 at 22:58

Old Post May-28-2003 08:07  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JJ-T1 Click here to Send JJ-T1 a Private Message Add JJ-T1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XeroREVERSION
tranceaddict

You should call it "JJ-T1 - Three Years and Running"

Old Post May-29-2003 02:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for XeroREVERSION Click here to Send XeroREVERSION a Private Message Add XeroREVERSION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiquidX
It's All OvA!

Nice work JJ-T1, thanks for putting your time into it, I like it . It makes it more complete someway. If only the crowd sound could be taken off.. but still, sweeet tune.

Old Post May-29-2003 03:43  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidX Click here to Send LiquidX a Private Message Visit LiquidX's homepage! Add LiquidX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BEACHBOY
Mr. Sam Addict

Thank you so much JJ-T1!!!!!!!
The crowd sound doesn't really annoy me...

quote:
Originally posted by XeroREVERSION
You should call it "JJ-T1 - Three Years and Running"

Indeed!! why not?

Old Post May-29-2003 09:11  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for BEACHBOY Click here to Send BEACHBOY a Private Message Visit BEACHBOY's homepage! Add BEACHBOY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XeroREVERSION
tranceaddict

What did you make the reconstruction in? I'd like to take a swing at it, maybe i could recreate the sounds w/o the crowd noises.

Old Post May-29-2003 19:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for XeroREVERSION Click here to Send XeroREVERSION a Private Message Add XeroREVERSION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JJ-T1
-back4good-

i used cooledit

Old Post May-29-2003 23:00  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JJ-T1 Click here to Send JJ-T1 a Private Message Add JJ-T1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CygnusX
Ex-moderator

Thanks for the reconstruction, JJ-T1

Old Post May-31-2003 10:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for CygnusX Click here to Send CygnusX a Private Message Visit CygnusX's homepage! Add CygnusX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Ezzian
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanx JJ-T1 , sounds great

Old Post Jun-03-2003 10:52  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Ezzian Click here to Send DJ Ezzian a Private Message Visit DJ Ezzian's homepage! Add DJ Ezzian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dishman
tranceaddict

i remember this track but i dont think anyone ever id'ed it! Always thought it sounded a bit like York who did on the beach and reachers of c.

Last edited by AndiH on Dec-23-2003 at 19:35

Old Post Jun-09-2003 09:05  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for dishman Click here to Send dishman a Private Message Add dishman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dishman
tranceaddict

dont worry,i got it working.....and i remember this track but i dont think anyone ever id'ed it! Always thought it sounded a bit like York who did on the beach and reachers of c.

Old Post Jun-09-2003 09:22  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for dishman Click here to Send dishman a Private Message Add dishman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silver Blaze
Junior tranceaddict

well u got anything dishman??!!?

Old Post Jun-13-2003 09:42  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Silver Blaze Click here to Send Silver Blaze a Private Message Add Silver Blaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMS play 3 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJunior Jack - Da Hype [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread