Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Justin K & Dj K Mixx - "Northern Lights"
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
petter
Senior tranceaddict

anybody knows the name of this fucking great song?????

it was played by jean

Old Post Mar-09-2001 14:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for petter Click here to Send petter a Private Message Add petter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

hmmm i'll have a think about it..
but it samples

Toto - Africa
from like 15 years ago??

Old Post Mar-09-2001 15:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tc-fan
dancing galaxy

quote:
Originally posted by infinity
hmmm i'll have a think about it..
but it samples

Toto - Africa
from like 15 years ago??

Sorry to say but it aint Toto - Africa..doesnt sound nothing like it. Toto - Africe isnt trance music either..
Its fucking wicked tune though.

Old Post Mar-09-2001 21:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for tc-fan Click here to Send tc-fan a Private Message Add tc-fan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blik
The Almighty Blik

wow

cool tune, love it!!

If someone knows it, please tell us!!!

Old Post Mar-09-2001 21:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Blik Click here to Send Blik a Private Message Visit Blik's homepage! Add Blik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
petter
Senior tranceaddict

it sounds like an airscape remix,but ill never heard it before

Old Post Mar-10-2001 10:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for petter Click here to Send petter a Private Message Add petter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

quote:
Originally posted by trance[]control-fan

Sorry to say but it aint Toto - Africa..doesnt sound nothing like it. Toto - Africe isnt trance music either..
Its fucking wicked tune though.

i never said it WAS toto - africa.. but yes it does sound like it.. listen to the keys and u'll find the same notes in africa...

Old Post Mar-10-2001 10:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trintiy
Supreme tranceaddict

Unhappy

I have to agree with infinity, I has the same melody as Toto - Africa, and its kind of putting me off the song.. HA!
Sorry don't know it...

Old Post Mar-10-2001 11:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trintiy Click here to Send trintiy a Private Message Add trintiy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceFool
Rollin´ Rhythms

Thumbs up Hehe

Finally someone else who noticed that this is a focking great track. I started a thread two weeks about this song, but no one reacted. I think the title is; Do You See The Light, cause that is what a woman sings in the track. I dont know the artist. Someone HELP quick, please

Lattuurrzzzz.....

Old Post Mar-10-2001 13:16  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceFool Click here to Send TranceFool a Private Message Add TranceFool to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceFool
Rollin´ Rhythms

I heard the track in The Dancedepartment, before Trance Energy, on 538. Was it also played at Trance Energy???

Old Post Mar-10-2001 13:18  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceFool Click here to Send TranceFool a Private Message Add TranceFool to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
petter
Senior tranceaddict

it was dj jean that played it on trance energy or pre performance or something .....

i also heard this woman that say:do u see the light ........

maybee it is a remix of dumonde - see the light....

Old Post Mar-10-2001 14:13 
tango
no tranceaddict anymore

could also be

Accuface - See the light

or Dumonde - See the Light (Still a promo i think)

greetz,
TNG

Old Post Mar-10-2001 16:10  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for tango Click here to Send tango a Private Message Add tango to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tkelly32
tranceaddict

YEP - GREAT TUNE

i was just about to post a id request about this one when i found yours

i've got no idea who this is by - but i REALLY want to know - so i added a post so i could get an email when someone else adds a reply

hope someone out there knows this

bye

Old Post Mar-10-2001 17:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for tkelly32 Click here to Send tkelly32 a Private Message Add tkelly32 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Justin K & Dj K Mixx - "Northern Lights"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackneed help with another song [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Preach - No War in the Summer [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread