Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Justin K & Dj K Mixx - "Northern Lights"
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
NRGME
tranceaddict in training

Hell ya!!! Open up that FTP NOW!!!!

Old Post Mar-14-2001 02:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for NRGME Click here to Send NRGME a Private Message Add NRGME to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SmackdowN
Supreme tranceaddict

Invisible Grin

open it up!!

Old Post Mar-14-2001 04:12  Madagascar
Click Here to See the Profile for SmackdowN Click here to Send SmackdowN a Private Message Add SmackdowN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raptor
steve_k

OPEN IT UP!!! THIS TRACK IS AMAZING HAS TO BE INTRODUCE TO THE PUBLIC

http://www.myspace.com/justaddpeople

Old Post Mar-14-2001 05:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Raptor Click here to Send Raptor a Private Message Add Raptor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blik
The Almighty Blik

Re: FINALLY!!!

quote:
Originally posted by TempesTrip
After i made a complete ass out of myself i swore to myself i would be the one to find this track name and post it. Alright i made mistakes with this track. And i really hate to say it again so i'm just gonna simply post the track name

Justin K & Dj K Mixx - Northern Lights (Promo 2001)

This track will be out on vinyl in a couple of weeks but only 200 copies are being pressed and i have 3 of them =) hehe. I ripped and encoded this as a mp3 if there is enough response for it i will open up my ftp for everyone to download it. And this isn't another one of my lil mis-idz. =) Tempest (Finally Redeemed)

AIM Sn: draco426 or musiktrip

In which section of the FTP is it, I got access to it, and I WANT IT!!!!! i JUST CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT!!!!!

Old Post Mar-14-2001 10:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Blik Click here to Send Blik a Private Message Visit Blik's homepage! Add Blik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Flask
tranceaddict in training

Drunk

What is the adres of your FTP server????, i really want this song! or could somebody just upload it to some fuckin geocities site?

Old Post Mar-14-2001 12:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Flask Click here to Send Flask a Private Message Add Flask to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Liquido
tranceaddict

PLZ MAN OPEN YOUR FTP!
I WANT THIS TRACK SO BAD !

Old Post Mar-14-2001 13:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Liquido Click here to Send Liquido a Private Message Add Liquido to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blik
The Almighty Blik

Seems that the FTP is down on this moment, can't connect to it.

Old Post Mar-14-2001 14:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Blik Click here to Send Blik a Private Message Visit Blik's homepage! Add Blik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Flask
tranceaddict in training

Like I said just upload it to a site like geocities, isn't that much easier?

Old Post Mar-14-2001 14:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Flask Click here to Send Flask a Private Message Add Flask to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceFool
Rollin´ Rhythms

ENOUGH ATTENTION???????????????????????PPPLLLEEEAAASSSSEEEE, POST IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT THAT TRACK NOW!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar-14-2001 14:44  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceFool Click here to Send TranceFool a Private Message Add TranceFool to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blik
The Almighty Blik

I would if I could you son of a bitch (Southpark, sorry for the bad language)

I don't have it, if I have it I will post it on Geocities or something like that, it's a fucking cool song but the server from the FTP is still down!!!!!

Old Post Mar-14-2001 15:31 
TempesTrip
Supreme tranceaddict

One second

Ftp will be open around 4/5pm (EST) for everyone to get this track. I have some stuff to take care of before hand. Tempest

Disclaimer: My opinions are my own, and if you can't say anything intelligent without bashing my character, my parentage, or my sexuality, then shut up and sit down. I will ignore you until you can come up with a decent rebuttal or an insightful comment. I am merely stating how I see it to be with as much respect and thought as possible. I expect the same from you. Tempest

TempesTrip/Jeremy K

Old Post Mar-14-2001 15:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TempesTrip Click here to Send TempesTrip a Private Message Add TempesTrip to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Liquido
tranceaddict

Yo dude just got the track
bunch'a thanx for poasting the title of it
u rox!
: )

Old Post Mar-14-2001 16:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Liquido Click here to Send Liquido a Private Message Add Liquido to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Justin K & Dj K Mixx - "Northern Lights"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSounds like Digital Control - Dreams Last For Long / Ferry Corsten / Carlos [2013] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Koze Presents Blumfeld - Tausend Tränen Tief (Steve Bug Loverboy Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread