Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

lol

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Mar-08-2012 22:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

watch u don't slip on bannana peels there

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Mar-08-2012 22:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Originally posted by Brian Blanc
Precious, don't pay the change fee and keep your flight the way it is

If you leave that main room by 11 and leave your hotel by 1230 that should give you enough time to catch your plane.

Luckily our hotel is right across the street. That gives us a bit more time.

Old Post Mar-09-2012 04:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viciousmarie
Senior tranceaddict

Bal en Blanc 2012 Trance Room Time Slot:
09:00PM - 10:30PM - Insomnia
10:30PM - 11:30PM - Omar El Gamal
11:30PM - 01:00AM - Beat Service
01:00AM - 02:00AM - Jochen Miller
02:00AM - 05:00AM - Armin van Buuren
05:00AM - 08:00AM - Markus Schulz
08:00AM - 10:00AM - Ferry Corsten
10:00AM - 12:00AM - Ben Gold

+ Arty (special House set), Paskal n Vesselinov + Kingdom confirmed in the Main Room

Old Post Mar-13-2012 22:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for viciousmarie Click here to Send viciousmarie a Private Message Add viciousmarie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

P&V will rock the house room!

arty is a bizarre booking but i guess if he plays a special house set it will be good

Old Post Mar-13-2012 22:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
techno_addict
Senior tranceaddict

Last year, it finished at 12.00...

The last 4 hours were by far the best imo.

Old Post Mar-14-2012 00:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for techno_addict Click here to Send techno_addict a Private Message Add techno_addict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Originally posted by viciousmarie
Kingdom confirmed in the Main Room

Kingdom?

As in this Kingdom?

If so, that's amazing. I just missed him in Toronto because of work and was really disappointed. Have been wanting to check this guy out for a while.

If it's the same Kingdom, it's kind of a random booking, but amazing none the less!

When can we expect a line-up?

Old Post Mar-14-2012 04:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

I think they're releasing it halfway through next year's BeB

Old Post Mar-14-2012 05:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
portugzMTL
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
I think they're releasing it halfway through next year's BeB

i lolled.

Old Post Mar-15-2012 05:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for portugzMTL Click here to Send portugzMTL a Private Message Add portugzMTL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fullhouse
snowmen full of bullets

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
It really was amazing.

busted

Old Post Mar-15-2012 06:21  Lesotho
Click Here to See the Profile for fullhouse Click here to Send fullhouse a Private Message Add fullhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

What am I being charged with, officer?

Old Post Mar-15-2012 14:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

lets chat about who the final booking in the house room will b

Old Post Mar-15-2012 19:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnother tune from a couple years back needs ID! [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBeam Vs. Cyrus - All Over The World (DJ Isaac Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread