Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
A female on interwebs, lies.

Except for the morning (well a mix), I am in the sunday tent all day long tomorrow

sorry, I forgot the required "proof of female on the internet" sign before

Old Post Aug-30-2012 20:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

quote:
Originally posted by violethalo

Hahahahah love it

Old Post Aug-30-2012 21:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StrobeLifeNYC
Senior tranceaddict

NARC!!!!

Just kidding..

Old Post Aug-30-2012 21:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for StrobeLifeNYC Click here to Send StrobeLifeNYC a Private Message Add StrobeLifeNYC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by r2e
I went to the extreme and haven't worked out in a year just in case

lmfao me too!

okay - i'm going to make an executive decision and say this:

meet at the hilltop stage banner/poster/sign thing (that has all the DJs/times in the back) in the beginning of the early DJ sets. so ill be there at 1 for jaytech, 215 for bayer, etc.

Old Post Aug-30-2012 22:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
[IG]http://i.imgur.com/GXa5M.jpg[/IMG]

r\gonewild? jk jk

looking forward for this man's destruction

Old Post Aug-30-2012 22:40  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:

hey now

Old Post Aug-30-2012 23:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah wow images being repeated over and over in replies is now extra annoying now that it's my face. I guess I'm going to awkwardly exit this thread now haha. Hilltop sign, cool.

Old Post Aug-30-2012 23:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Yeah wow images being repeated over and over in replies is now extra annoying now that it's my face. I guess I'm going to awkwardly exit this thread now haha. Hilltop sign, cool.

lol nah dont be like that, were all just haveing fun. ive met alot of cool people from nyta and i wouldnt still be here if the board was filled with a bunch of d-bags
as far as i know none of us have been on how to catch a predator so you should be in good hands

on another note i just saw that coors light is an event sponsor of ezoo
i really really hope that isent the only beer they serve

Old Post Aug-30-2012 23:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
lol nah dont be like that, were all just haveing fun. ive met alot of cool people from nyta and i wouldnt still be here if the board was filled with a bunch of d-bags
as far as i know none of us have been on how to catch a predator so you should be in good hands

on another note i just saw that coors light is an event sponsor of ezoo
i really really hope that isent the only beer they serve

LMAO!!!!! Why don't you have a seat over here.

I hope not, I hope there is a selection of beer...

I remember pounding blue moons last year...

Old Post Aug-30-2012 23:51  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
LMAO!!!!! Why don't you have a seat over here.

that show used to be madd funny
i remember the one guy showed up naked lolololol
what a bunch of losers

yea keep us posted on the beer situation when you go tomorow if they have shitty choices lemme know i will pre-game on sat before hand

Old Post Aug-30-2012 23:54  United States
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
my avatar is from prom 4 years ago but it's still an indicator. euphoria - why don't you make a huge "TA MEET UP" sign and hold it up around the park til we find it?

Its a great idea but since you thought of it I should really allow you the honors

quote:
ok took one of me now instead of a silly posed fb pic.

Hi y'all. I'll be in suspenders tomorrow for los vagabundos

oh man look what you've done now.... a load of horny TA boys are fapping as we speak haha

Prepare for some randy pm's in ur inbox lol

Old Post Aug-31-2012 00:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

Last year they had Grolsch beer, you cant get better than that. Im praying to the seven hells they sell them tomorrow.

Ill try to get on time for the meet up. I might be wearing a gray tee with the phrase "Ni Robot, Ni eslave" so say hi if you see me.

Old Post Aug-31-2012 01:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksong with vocal stutter [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTDR - "Smoked Out" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread