Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Piknic Elektronik 2012
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
~*Stereohead*~
~*DeepChuggyTechyProg*~

MAY

SUN 20
NO 19 SHOWCASE
MOOG STAGE: ART DEPARTMENT / DRISS SKALI / TONE OF ARC
GURU STAGE: BUCIA / MONTRILLA / NICOLAS

MON 21
MOOG STAGE: DUBFIRE / GAB RHOME / MICHAEL GRACIOPPO
GURU STAGE: NASHONE / OLY ARSENAL

SUN 27
MOOG STAGE: LIVE AFFAIR / NINA KRAVIZ / SARATH PEREIRA / WRONG JEREMY
GURU STAGE: LIVING~STONE / MANYGANCES / TAAL MALA
========================================================

JUNE

SUN 03
MUTEK @ PIKNIC
MOOG STAGE: BENOIT & SERGIO / VALENTIN STIP / WOLF + LAMB
GURU STAGE: MATHEW JONSON / THE MOLE

SUN 10
MOOG STAGE: CREATOR / MARGARET DYGAS / TAZZ
GURU STAGE: ANDREI HERRAN / GABO

SUN 17
ALL DAY I DREAM OF PIKNIC ÉLECTRONIK
MOOG STAGE: HOJ / LEE BURRIDGE
GURU STAGE: MIGHTYKAT / MIGUEL GRAÇA

SUN 24
10 ANS, T'ENTENDS?
MOOG STAGE: MAUS / SOUNDSHAPER
GURU STAGE: MACGUFFIN / THE GULF STREAM

JULY

SUN 01
MOOG STAGE: PIERRE DE LUX / SMOKEY JOE & THE KID / SPEAKEASY ELECTRO SWING
GURU STAGE: DOMINIC DAOUST / HUBBLE

SUN 08
FRED EVERYTHING / MAX REYNOLDS / PHIL LAROCHELLE / SEB FAUTEUX

SUN 22
MOOG STAGE: SASCHA DIVE / VAN DID
GURU STAGE: BOUM! TCHAK!

SUN 29
MEG @ PIKNIC
MOOG STAGE: JACQUES GREENE / LUNICE / MACHINEDRUM / SON RAW
GURU STAGE: NYMRA & SOFISTICATED

AUGUST

SUN 19
MOOG STAGE: BLOND:ISH / JULIAN PRINCE / PAUL ROWLAND
GURU STAGE: GROJ

SUN 26
BAD PONY RECORDS
MOOG STAGE: DISCO BUM / GREG PIDC**K & TONE DEPTH / GREGORIO CLANDESTINO / OHM HOURANI / TONE DEPTH
GURU STAGE: AZAMAT B. / MARKUS G. / NICK "BRUTUS" GRASS

SEPTEMBER

SAT 01
MOOG STAGE: ESTEBAN DE HARO / PRINCE CLUB / THOMAS SCHUMACHER
GURU STAGE: ALFRED BORDEN / MATTEO GRONDINI

SUN 02
MOOG STAGE: GREEN & LATEEZ / MIR / MISSTRESS BARBARA / DB
GURU STAGE: EUPHONIK

MON 03
DIRTYBIRD BBQ
MOOG STAGE: CLAUDE VONSTROKE / EATS EVERYTHING / JUSTIN MARTIN
GURU STAGE: MOODY JONES / OMAR DIOUF

SUN 09
CLIN D'OEIL 10 ANS
MOOG STAGE: ELOI BRUNELLE / MATEO MURPHY / MOSSA / PHEEK
GURU STAGE: BONGIOVANNI / COMPTON CHIC / PHIL SPARKZ

SUN 16
MOOG STAGE: OLIVER$
GURU STAGE: PULSES / SIPHERDEE

SUN 23
POP @ PIKNIC
MOOG STAGE: CATZ N' DOGZ / EZLV / PIERRE BABIN
GURU STAGE: J.A.S.S.

SUN 30
MOOG STAGE: LAURA JONES / MATT TOLFREY / NOD
GURU STAGE: MILTON CLARK

there you go...sorry for the caps, i just copy, pasted from piknic's site.

Afterhours is a state of mind, but significantly, it's more a state of 'I don't mind'. A determined continuation, contentment and relief that 'it ain't over yet!' An injection of music into attitude and occasion which creates an emotional wave forth that isolates globally, a ringing harmonic, a signal to a like-minded collective that 'we are only us'.

Old Post May-01-2012 15:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ~*Stereohead*~ Click here to Send ~*Stereohead*~ a Private Message Add ~*Stereohead*~ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Congrats to all the locals who made the line up. I probably should have worked on that myself

But yea, I can't say I'm terribly impressed with that line up. Nina Kraviz and Sascha Dive I'll check out, and probably Tazz and Creator and probably the Dubfire one to support my buddies Gabriel and Mike

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post May-01-2012 16:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

ya nothing groundbreaking or amazing (on the international level) but i'm still satisfied

Old Post May-01-2012 16:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Enjoy
Supreme tranceaddict

nothing amazing? wtf? this is much better than last year

ART DEPARTMENT
NINA KRAVIZ
BENOIT & SERGIO
WOLF + LAMB
THE MOLE
MARGARET DYGAS
LEE BURRIDGE
HUBBLE (!!!)
SASCHA DIVE
THOMAS SCHUMACHER
MOSSA
PHEEK
MATT TOLFREY

ballin'!

Also I noticed you work for the Canadian Forces so depending on if your an Officer or an NCM (non-Commissioned Member) and your now in Kingston by the looks of it so your no longer on your basic training where you get paid peanuts. So like I said depending on if your an NCM or Officer and your rank, you probably make at least $50,000 a year but most likely more. And depending on if you live at CFB Kingston your cost of living is probably very low as well, but even if you weren't cost of living in Kingston isn't that bad. Its only $30 which is cheaper than most nights at Stereo. Most of us on here who post about Stereo have put out probably hundreds and hundreds of dollars clubbing there just this year alone, and have never really complained for the most part. I know I sure as hell have.

Old Post May-01-2012 16:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Enjoy Click here to Send Enjoy a Private Message Add Enjoy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
nothing amazing? wtf? this is much better than last year

ART DEPARTMENT
NINA KRAVIZ
BENOIT & SERGIO
WOLF + LAMB
THE MOLE
MARGARET DYGAS
LEE BURRIDGE
HUBBLE (!!!)
SASCHA DIVE
THOMAS SCHUMACHER
MOSSA
PHEEK
MATT TOLFREY

ballin'!

Agreed, much better line up then the last few years. I'm gonna party less on saturday night and spend more time at Piknic this year, especially if the weather's good.

Old Post May-01-2012 16:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

ok a few amazing names and a lot of cool artists... i think i just need to downgrade my expectations these days

Old Post May-01-2012 17:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Enjoy
Supreme tranceaddict

no david baguetta, sorry marcus

Also I noticed you work for the Canadian Forces so depending on if your an Officer or an NCM (non-Commissioned Member) and your now in Kingston by the looks of it so your no longer on your basic training where you get paid peanuts. So like I said depending on if your an NCM or Officer and your rank, you probably make at least $50,000 a year but most likely more. And depending on if you live at CFB Kingston your cost of living is probably very low as well, but even if you weren't cost of living in Kingston isn't that bad. Its only $30 which is cheaper than most nights at Stereo. Most of us on here who post about Stereo have put out probably hundreds and hundreds of dollars clubbing there just this year alone, and have never really complained for the most part. I know I sure as hell have.

Old Post May-01-2012 17:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Enjoy Click here to Send Enjoy a Private Message Add Enjoy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

i don't give a fuck about david fetta LOL

BUT WHAT ABOUT SKRILLEX?????

lawl

Old Post May-01-2012 17:07  Canada
taface
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm very very satisfied with the lineup!!

It makes me happy to see a few friends make the list!! Enjoy, if you like Hubble you'll most probably enjoy my good friend Dominic Daoust opening for him, he's been booming on the minimal scene these past months.

Old Post May-01-2012 17:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for taface Click here to Send taface a Private Message Add taface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindspin1
Supreme tranceaddict

For the June 10th event. Can anyone speak to these styles? I'm not familiar with Creator, Margaret Dygas, etc.. Will be there that weekend. Thank you

Old Post May-01-2012 17:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mindspin1 Click here to Send mindspin1 a Private Message Add mindspin1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

quote:
Originally posted by mindspin1
For the June 10th event. Can anyone speak to these styles? I'm not familiar with Creator, Margaret Dygas, etc.. Will be there that weekend. Thank you

you're in for a treat.. Margaret Dygas is a resident at Panorama Bar in Berlin, next level shit. Creator's been DJing here in Montreal for over 10 years, very talented and diverse sounds, and Tazz is an up and coming producer/DJ who's making a splash in the underground scene with releases on DJ Qu's Underground Quality and a great album on Tsuba. You won't be dissapointed.. expect high quality deep house house and techno.

Old Post May-01-2012 17:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
b-ran
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mindspin1

DJ Tazz : he plays mostly house and techno, recently released a great album on Tsuba. Click here for his Facebook page

Resident Advisor review of his album on tsuba: click here

Margaret Dygas: Her productions dip into more experimental territory while with her DJing she plays underground house/deep house..resident at panoramabar in berlin. Her Discogs

Creator: A well known DJ in montreal. He ran the Black Out night at circus. Techno is his speciality with electronica influences...he is retiring so don't miss him!

Creator's Facebook Page

Old Post May-01-2012 17:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for b-ran Click here to Send b-ran a Private Message Add b-ran to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Piknic Elektronik 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed some help!:P [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLovechild - "Liberta" (Moonman Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread