Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > new Sunny Lax Sylenth1 Essentials soundset
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sunny Lax
tranceaddict in training

new Sunny Lax Sylenth1 Essentials soundset

Hi Guys,

my first soundset for Sylenth1 is released on Freshly Squeezed Samples! 128 Trance & Progressive presets

here is the demo video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU1fbQXIFUM

and the site for the product:
www.freshlysqueezedsamples.com

Hope you like it!!

Old Post May-11-2012 11:05  Hungary
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunny Lax Click here to Send Sunny Lax a Private Message Visit Sunny Lax's homepage! Add Sunny Lax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

The demos always make such things seem tempting.........

Old Post May-11-2012 13:13  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunny Lax
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Butler
The demos always make such things seem tempting.........

No. In my opinion the demos are USUALLY dry sounds (without external effects) from the instrument. These kind of demos shows what can you do if you have that synth + the soundset. Nothing more.

But now i wanted to do it different: this demo show what can you reach with some experience and a little processing (eq + compressor) and how does it sounds in the mix. Yes it sounds tempting.. but i think we can agree with that if you have good, quality sounds in a track you can't really go wrong. But if your basic sounds are shit, thin & powerless, then all the experience and the most genius processing techniques in the world won't help on it!

Old Post May-11-2012 13:41  Hungary
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunny Lax Click here to Send Sunny Lax a Private Message Visit Sunny Lax's homepage! Add Sunny Lax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Why didn't you do your own demos instead of what is basically a series of engineered covers? Seems pointless.

Old Post May-11-2012 13:46  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deillon
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord
Why didn't you do your own demos instead of what is basically a series of engineered covers? Seems pointless.

This. Also I don't know these tracks that well, but have you only recreated patches from popular songs?

Old Post May-11-2012 13:57  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Deillon Click here to Send Deillon a Private Message Add Deillon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunny Lax
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord

Three reasons:
- I thought people like the familiar melodies.

- Now everybody can compare the sounding with the originals.. and maybe some of them were created in professional, and expensive studios.. but it shows you can recreate them with these sounds.

- These are professional songs! Beautiful and perfect ones from talented producers. Are you asking why i didn't write 10 professional tracks instead of used 10 already existing tracks? Cause if i would do that, it would be my own album, not a product demo

Old Post May-11-2012 14:04  Hungary
Sunny Lax
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Deillon
This. Also I don't know these tracks that well, but have you only recreated patches from popular songs?

Nope, i designed my own sounds. And i recreated popular songs with my patches.

Old Post May-11-2012 14:06  Hungary
Excess
Somewhere, Out There

are we really questioning sunny laxs techniques here? now i don't regularly nuthug but this is one of the most credible trance artists to have done a soundbank thus far

Old Post May-11-2012 15:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Excess Click here to Send Excess a Private Message Visit Excess's homepage! Add Excess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

take the early virus patches vengeance did when they started, apply them to any soft synth, change the values slightly, basically every single sound set ever made. It is like that movie GroundHog Day.

Old Post May-11-2012 19:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Hey Sunny Lax.

I have a question, on your track Sunny lax - P.u.m.a., I noticed the saws sound better than what you have here on the demo. Did you use the virus for the original track?

Cheers.

Old Post May-11-2012 22:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PlasticSoul
I know you love me too.

Re: new Sunny Lax Sylenth1 Essentials soundset

quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Lax
Hi Guys,

my first soundset for Sylenth1 is released on Freshly Squeezed Samples! 128 Trance & Progressive presets

here is the demo video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU1fbQXIFUM

and the site for the product:
www.freshlysqueezedsamples.com

Hope you like it!!

Quality design skills!

Do you care to say what software do you use to create/edit the video? So I can use to create videos for my amateur tracks, heh...

Old Post May-11-2012 23:14  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for PlasticSoul Click here to Send PlasticSoul a Private Message Visit PlasticSoul's homepage! Add PlasticSoul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Sunny Lax - Puma is a great track.

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post May-12-2012 05:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > new Sunny Lax Sylenth1 Essentials soundset
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackanother House tune [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Looney Tune - "Jumpin & Pumpin" (M.I.K.E. remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread