Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss - Distant Places [Progressive Trance]
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Awww, give me a hug, Lunar.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Aug-15-2012 05:30  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bucky
Supreme tranceaddict

Got around to this in my play list and enjoy it a lot! Great tunes that I haven't heard before and enjoyed. I'll have to check out some of your other mixes.

Old Post Aug-15-2012 06:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bucky Click here to Send bucky a Private Message Add bucky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

Been on constant rotation in my car for a few weeks. Gave the mix to a friend of mine and he's been listening to it quite a bit as well.

Old Post Aug-15-2012 14:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Yea I still need to listen to this, usually enjoy your mixes...

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Aug-15-2012 16:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Will check this out, btw check your pm Jack.

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Aug-15-2012 17:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnitride
Tiesto played my record

Thats some damn fine mixing

Even though I have heard most of these tracks before it was still a very enjoyable mix.

It just made its way into my car as well.

Old Post Aug-15-2012 17:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnitride Click here to Send djnitride a Private Message Add djnitride to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Last chance to grab this one from Soundcloud. It'll be coming down in a few days to make way for a new mix. Stu - if you're reading this, would you mind archiving this with a permanent link? Cheers.

Old Post Aug-31-2012 17:55  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Last chance to grab this one from Soundcloud. It'll be coming down in a few days to make way for a new mix. Stu - if you're reading this, would you mind archiving this with a permanent link? Cheers.

Done.

http://www.sushipunk.net/Mixes/Distant%20Places.mp3

Old Post Aug-31-2012 21:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Thanks Stu, as always. Although I noticed you never actually left any feedback on this mix, which leaves me confused and depressed.

Also: thanks to everyone who said nice things who I haven't thanked yet.

Old Post Sep-01-2012 05:04  England
enydo
~

OK, I am sorry for the delayed response, was busy last week and then was in Richmond for the weekend, so it sorta slipped my mind. I did give this several listens though and was very pleased with the selections and mix overall.

The flow was spot on, nice and brooding, pumping, and energetic; exactly like a prog set should sound(imoimoimo). That opening track was ace, btw. Also the track with the acidy bits around 20 mins, and then the two Timewave tracks I was a big fan of. I've been using this mix to run as it's absolutely perfect for that..

Overall, very nice work. PROG2DEATH

Old Post Oct-02-2012 15:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Thanks for getting round to it. Sometimes a belated bump ends up reigniting interest in a set, so hurray for your memory problems.

The acidy track is Cosmithex - Stone Cold. He's pretty much my favourite trance producer right now, worth checking out in more depth.

Old Post Oct-02-2012 15:50  England
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

I think I need to give this another listen... took one listen on a drive up to RI to visit my brother but I don't think I was in a proggy/trancey mood that day so I forgot a lot of it. Will do that a bit later on this afternoon methinks.

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Old Post Oct-05-2012 14:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss - Distant Places [Progressive Trance]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrack from 3dinvaders [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSophie Sugar presents Saona - Isis [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread