Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Marcolissimo
Supreme tranceaddict

I wanna be camping around Toronto for the long weekend (Labour day weekend). I don't think I wanna go to Labour of Love, I'll probably just make it for the TOTA BBQ.

Could someone tell me about good camp sites around Toronto. I thought about Wassaga (spelling?) Beach. Basically I need a place I can set up my tent and swim/chill in the sun. Anyone know of camp sites with showers?

Thanx

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - champagne in one hand, strawberrys in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOOHOO what a ride!"

Anjunabeats Addict
You can also find me on Digitally Imported Radio: DJ Marco

Old Post Aug-28-2007 14:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcolissimo Click here to Send Marcolissimo a Private Message Add Marcolissimo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tatgirl
The Oracle

quote:
Originally posted by Marcolissimo
I wanna be camping around Toronto for the long weekend (Labour day weekend). I don't think I wanna go to Labour of Love, I'll probably just make it for the TOTA BBQ.

Could someone tell me about good camp sites around Toronto. I thought about Wassaga (spelling?) Beach. Basically I need a place I can set up my tent and swim/chill in the sun. Anyone know of camp sites with showers?

Thanx

Wasaga is no where NEAR Toronto, and you'll be stuck in major traffic jams if you decide to go there.
Apparently there's only 1 camping spot in TO- in Rouge Park:

http://www.toronto.ca/parks/recreat...mping/index.htm

http://www.rougepark.com/explore/gl..._campground.php

Old Post Aug-28-2007 17:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tatgirl Click here to Send tatgirl a Private Message Add tatgirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcolissimo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tatgirl
Wasaga is no where NEAR Toronto, and you'll be stuck in major traffic jams if you decide to go there.
Apparently there's only 1 camping spot in TO- in Rouge Park:

http://www.toronto.ca/parks/recreat...mping/index.htm

http://www.rougepark.com/explore/gl..._campground.php

thanx Nat. I'm checking it out ASAP. Let's hope they can let us camp there.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - champagne in one hand, strawberrys in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOOHOO what a ride!"

Anjunabeats Addict
You can also find me on Digitally Imported Radio: DJ Marco

Old Post Aug-28-2007 20:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcolissimo Click here to Send Marcolissimo a Private Message Add Marcolissimo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

Ok I've confirmed that the work office address where I'll be working is... 901 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 3H5... so I'll have to find somewhere to rent around there I suppose. I have no clue at this point! Any suggestions what areas nearby I should start looking for a place in? I also want to keep the rent costs low (approx $200 pw) where possible.

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post Aug-30-2007 22:37  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

quote:
Originally posted by eRRaTiK
Ok I've confirmed that the work office address where I'll be working is... 901 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 3H5... so I'll have to find somewhere to rent around there I suppose. I have no clue at this point! Any suggestions what areas nearby I should start looking for a place in? I also want to keep the rent costs low (approx $200 pw) where possible.

copy & paste? how impersonal! heh

Old Post Aug-31-2007 01:37  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

shuddup fool! didn't know how long it'd take for u to respond on fb LOL.

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post Aug-31-2007 16:37  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by dEsidEL

copy & paste? how impersonal! heh

Yeah, I copped the same facebook message as well
Lazy bastard...

Old Post Aug-31-2007 22:06  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

Still haven't had a REAL response from anyone...

Old Post Sep-02-2007 15:31  Australia
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Still haven't had a REAL response from anyone...

Considering
(a) I didn't live around there
(b) I didn't rent when I was in TO
I think it's fair enough that I haven't posted a reply

Old Post Sep-03-2007 08:12  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:

Open a Toronto street map and start going through craigslist and other rental section listings

Generally, closer to downtown, more expensive it gets, even if it's for 1 room apartment.

If you're willing to spend some time commuting, pick a place near subway line.

By looking at your work address, looks like you're looking for a flat in downtown, maybe lower High Park area.

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Sep-03-2007 17:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
How long will it take to get from Toronto to Edmonton, Alberta? How much will it cost approximately?

Flight was like 3 and half hours from Hamilton to Edmonton. Cost around 500 one way on WestJet.

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Sep-03-2007 17:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HardTranceProd
Supreme tranceaddict

Peeps,

I'll be in Toronto the weekend of Oct. 5. What I'm interested in is a concentrated area where there's lots of bars, clubs, and young people. This way, if I don't like one place, I can bar-hop to another one.

Is there a "party center" like that in Toronto?

The clubs listed on the first page are good too but I don't want to be stuck in a remote area, if u know what I mean. thanks for any advice

Old Post Sep-25-2007 17:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for HardTranceProd Click here to Send HardTranceProd a Private Message Add HardTranceProd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksample from goodfellas [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Sabres Of Paradise – Smokebelch 2003 (Mix 1) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread