Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I. Hate. Windows. 11!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
itsamemario
Divine Angel

I. Hate. Windows. 11!

How the fuck do I create a bootable fcking usb to upgrade (I KNOW WHAT I SAID) to Win7?

Pre-post edit: Maybe I need to have the usb in the physical usb port, not the usb hub? fCKING 'eLL

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Jul-08-2023 17:57  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

https://rufus.ie/en/

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jul-08-2023 21:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

I just bought a pair of these today.

Old Post Jul-08-2023 23:48  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

lol. i hate fags...

i tried both rufus and unetbootin. no luck.... :/

quote:

Old Post Jul-09-2023 07:33  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

I'm so happy Windows Update has deemed my computer's specs unworthy of forcing Windows 11 upon me.

(~)

Old Post Jul-09-2023 14:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Sykonee
I'm so happy Windows Update has deemed my computer's specs unworthy of forcing Windows 11 upon me.

I mean I took that as a sign to buy a new PC.

Old Post Jul-10-2023 00:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
I mean I took that as a sign to buy a new PC.

No doubt, and I probably should too. But then, I only upgraded to my current PC when my previous one running Vista (don't judge) was no longer supported by Microsoft. Will probably do the same once Windows 10 turns into abandonware.

/hopefully something better than 11 will emerge by then
//or maybe I should just give Linux a shot?
///Apple? Hahaha, no.

(~)

Old Post Jul-10-2023 00:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

Linux is good and Wine works pretty good, got FL Studio with ASIO support and VST's running, but other apps are rather crappily running...
And the open source alternatives arent always as pleasing..
I kept Win7 for gaming&lightroom and linux for browsing...

quote:

Old Post Jul-12-2023 13:28  Norway

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I. Hate. Windows. 11!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID this track [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSolar Stone – "Seven Cities" (V-One Dub Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread