Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Leftfield and Afrika Bambaataa - Afrika Shox , Underworld - Rez
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
rockster77
Droog

Electronic songs from the movie "Vanilla Sky"

does anyone recognize any of the tracks played in the club scene from "vanilla sky." i really like the sound of the one that tom danced to...the one that was playing when tom came out of the bathroom. if anyone recognizes any of the tracks....especially the one i mentioned, please let me know. thanks.

rocky.

p.s. - great movie...why all the bad reviews?

John Creamer & Stephane K feat. Susanna - Storm (Extended Mix)
Sultan - Broken
Corderoy - Sweetest Dreams (Ferry Corsten Remix)
Billy Paul Williams - So In Love (Markus Schulz Sunset On South Beach Mix)
Alex Dolby - Psiko Garden
Steiger - Postcard From The Edge (Aurora Remix)
Valentino - Flying (Sultan & Tonedepth Remix)

Old Post Jan-06-2002 03:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rockster77 Click here to Send rockster77 a Private Message Visit rockster77's homepage! Add rockster77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrAnCe CoNtRoL
Made of Love

dude the critics alwyays have to point out the bad things and give bad reviews a lot of the time because they are looking for different things in the movie than a regular person is. they are pros at what they do. they gave half baked...and all the comedy movies bad reviews because it wasnt a well put together movie...even though we all thought it was fucking hilarious and the best

Old Post Jan-06-2002 05:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TrAnCe CoNtRoL Click here to Send TrAnCe CoNtRoL a Private Message Add TrAnCe CoNtRoL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JayD
!#%@(%)@%#!

Man, this movie was definitly one of my favirotes of 2001.. Not one of my favirotes, it's #1 in my book. Me and my friend loved this movie alot, everyone thinks it sucks and I dont know why. I believe they are comparing it to the original or whatever. But anywayz, blah blah. Here's the song..

Leftfield and Afrika Bambaataa - Afrika Shox

I have the soundtrack and thats the only electronic song on thier also I remember it from the club scene . Let me know if thats it.

Old Post Jan-06-2002 06:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for JayD Click here to Send JayD a Private Message Add JayD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rockster77
Droog

quote:
Originally posted by JayD
Man, this movie was definitly one of my favirotes of 2001.. Not one of my favirotes, it's #1 in my book. Me and my friend loved this movie alot, everyone thinks it sucks and I dont know why. I believe they are comparing it to the original or whatever. But anywayz, blah blah. Here's the song..

Leftfield and Afrika Bambaataa - Afrika Shox

I have the soundtrack and thats the only electronic song on thier also I remember it from the club scene . Let me know if thats it.

i'll check that track out...but i was on a movie forum about 5 minutes ago and someone there said the track was: underworld - rez.

rez is blocked on AG so i put a request in here.

Sultan - Broken

Old Post Jan-06-2002 06:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rockster77 Click here to Send rockster77 a Private Message Visit rockster77's homepage! Add rockster77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JayD
!#%@(%)@%#!

Yea man, I think your right about that one. Let me know if you find it.

Old Post Jan-07-2002 13:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for JayD Click here to Send JayD a Private Message Add JayD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rockster77
Droog

yes...it's definately the track. i found it on AG @ 128 kbps. i requested it here and djdawn sent it to my locker. i think it's a better quality version though....i'm not sure...ihaven't downloaded it yet. but i'm sure the track from the club scene is "underworld - rez." i also downloaded afrika shox. i think you are right as well. i think that it was played in the club scene also.

Sultan - Broken

Old Post Jan-07-2002 14:00  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Leftfield and Afrika Bambaataa - Afrika Shox , Underworld - Rez
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAmazing track from mark knight Set to id [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeja - "Back 4 The Morning" (Koo Teeto Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread