Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Deacon_Ran
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by barbina
I love when people who party call each other drug addicts and pick apart their every action.

Hypocrites much?

too funny.

Or when they've now 'grown up' and don't indulge anymore, but feel the need to patronize those that do in order to feel superior in some sense. I'm not always going to burn, drop, dose, snort, chug, and guzzle when I party, but when I do you'll know why when you see me and my cohorts tear up that dancefloor.

Old Post Sep-10-2010 21:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Deacon_Ran Click here to Send Deacon_Ran a Private Message Add Deacon_Ran to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
barbina
ohme, ohmy

I could give a shit about what/when/where/who anyone does. Expecting other people to care about what you say is a little much as well. Telling them what to do because you're so epically cool and beyond the barriers of awesomeness .. well.. that just shows how far your head really is up that ass of yours.

just saying.
ps. i miss czzz <3

Mikey Terra Inc <3

Old Post Sep-10-2010 22:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for barbina Click here to Send barbina a Private Message Visit barbina's homepage! Add barbina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deacon_Ran
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
I could give a shit about what/when/where/who anyone does. Expecting other people to care about what you say is a little much as well. Telling them what to do because you're so epically cool and beyond the barriers of awesomeness .. well.. that just shows how far your head really is up that ass of yours.

just saying.
ps. i miss czzz <3

You REALLY misunderstood my post or I need to improve my writing skills. My last comment was directed at those who do care that people use and put them down for it - not you personally or to seem 'cool'. Using drugs to enhance the dance experience doesn't make anyone 'cool' or degenerate for that matter - it's just a means to an end. (*edit) My initial comment was a continuation of your thoughts and perhaps wasn't clear enough.

Miscommunication is often the basis of unnecessary conflict. I hope I cleared this up. It's not my intention to attack a girl after I went through all the trouble to defend one pointing out there's a lack of them on this site for this reason. A drink on me if I ever see you around.

As for my head up my ass. Well, I'm no narcissist - as epictool pointed out earlier my cock isn't monstrous enough. However, I do know who I am and who I'm not and that's all it takes to be comfortable and confident in oneself. Cheers.

Last edited by Deacon_Ran on Sep-10-2010 at 22:59

Old Post Sep-10-2010 22:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Deacon_Ran Click here to Send Deacon_Ran a Private Message Add Deacon_Ran to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deacon_Ran
Senior tranceaddict

fuck - edit above

Old Post Sep-10-2010 22:55  Canada
Miss.Fabulous
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Djsketchbag
That does make sense :P

LOL!

Old Post Sep-10-2010 23:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss.Fabulous Click here to Send Miss.Fabulous a Private Message Add Miss.Fabulous to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gummybear
Supreme tranceaddict

who the fuck are all these people? Man, I'm not on here nearly enough anymore...

Old Post Sep-11-2010 01:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for gummybear Click here to Send gummybear a Private Message Add gummybear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halycon
Epicsketch Inc.

we dance dance dance dance all saturday night long
we dance dance dance dance untill the break of dawn
but when the clubs close there's a place we gotta go
that place we gotta go only very few know
hi ho hi hooooo
HI HO HI HO
it's off to zone we go...
to dance and sketch and be a mess
hi ho, hi ho.

remember: DO*EPIC*SHIT! always
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://twibbon.com/embed/Daffodil-Month-2012"></script>

Old Post Sep-11-2010 05:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Halycon Click here to Send Halycon a Private Message Visit Halycon's homepage! Add Halycon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
barbina
ohme, ohmy

quote:
Originally posted by Deacon_Ran

First off.. who the fuck are you?
Did you see me quote your nonsensical, drawn out whiney bullshit posts? No. Not everything is directed towards you and your over the top opinions.

Go share your feelings with someone who gives a shit.

quote:
Originally posted by gummybear
who the fuck are all these people? Man, I'm not on here nearly enough anymore...

Seriously.

Mikey Terra Inc <3

Old Post Sep-11-2010 19:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for barbina Click here to Send barbina a Private Message Visit barbina's homepage! Add barbina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

quote:
Originally posted by Halycon
we dance dance dance dance all saturday night long
we dance dance dance dance untill the break of dawn
but when the clubs close there's a place we gotta go
that place we gotta go only very few know
hi ho hi hooooo
HI HO HI HO
it's off to zone we go...
to dance and sketch and be a mess
hi ho, hi ho.

I love stuff like this!!!

I'm saving this one in the sketchpad!!

"Especially you" I said.
"You are virtually the ring leader, the way I see it."
Then, I blew out the candle.

Old Post Sep-11-2010 20:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mnemonic. Click here to Send mnemonic. a Private Message Add mnemonic. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
barbina
ohme, ohmy

I love TOTA takeovers at zone. mmmm i need to come home

Mikey Terra Inc <3

Old Post Sep-11-2010 21:08  United States
Deacon_Ran
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
First off.. who the fuck are you?
Did you see me quote your nonsensical, drawn out whiney bullshit posts? No. Not everything is directed towards you and your over the top opinions.

Go share your feelings with someone who gives a shit.

Seriously.

Wow. You've got some balls on you. I'll give you that. Like I said before I'm not going to attack a chick - even if I did extend an olive branch and you kicked me in the nuts. Although you may have had a blond moment - and we all have them baby including me - I was trying my best not to be condescending and an outright asshole. Maybe I am a little much to believe people give a shit what I think, but you're not so different as is every other person who posts here. We're all attention whores to one degree or another. If you feel the need to reply in a 'fuck you' manner do what you got to do, but know that it may reflect poorly on you. But then again maybe 'epiccock' just found another girl to hunt down.

* The last comment was probably uncalled for if I am truly trying to make peace with you, but I couldn't resist. Anyway, do what you got to do babe. It's no big deal to me.

Last edited by Deacon_Ran on Sep-12-2010 at 14:21

Old Post Sep-12-2010 07:52  Canada
mnemonic.
Michael-San

I need a zone day soon. Wish I wasn't sick this weekend

"Especially you" I said.
"You are virtually the ring leader, the way I see it."
Then, I blew out the candle.

Old Post Sep-12-2010 14:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mnemonic. Click here to Send mnemonic. a Private Message Add mnemonic. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp Id this track that Sasha played at the UMF After Party in Miami [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKate Ryan - My Love (Peter Luts Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread