Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > REVIEW : TOTA OFFICIAL 2014 DEMF/Movement Discussion & Review Thread (May 24-26 Detroit, MI)
Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
English Rachel
I Am Canadian

last call - if no one wants me to take an unwanted ticket off their hands, I will be buying online tomorrow.

Old Post May-12-2014 12:53  England
Click Here to See the Profile for English Rachel Click here to Send English Rachel a Private Message Add English Rachel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mdm8
year-round santa

quote:
Originally posted by English Rachel
last call - if no one wants me to take an unwanted ticket off their hands, I will be buying online tomorrow.

PM

Old Post May-12-2014 16:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for mdm8 Click here to Send mdm8 a Private Message Add mdm8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

http://www.movementlineup.com/

Old Post May-12-2014 19:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by progbeatz
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?590670

So I'm kind of confused, it's two parties? Flying Circus AND Art Department's No19 party?

Did the No19 party just take over the Flying Circus party?

Old Post May-14-2014 01:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progbeatz
Supreme tranceaddict

Flying Circus and No.19 are teh same party but different parts of the building (2 different rooms you can explore) its pretty dope....prob best spot in the city

Old Post May-15-2014 13:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progbeatz Click here to Send progbeatz a Private Message Visit progbeatz's homepage! Add progbeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progbeatz
Supreme tranceaddict

Tale of Us and Damian Lazarus so Far

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?598044

Old Post May-15-2014 13:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progbeatz Click here to Send progbeatz a Private Message Visit progbeatz's homepage! Add progbeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

OOOOPS!

Last edited by Mach X on May-15-2014 at 19:07

Old Post May-15-2014 18:51  Canada
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X

So two parties for the price of one? Hmmmm

that's last year's flyer btw.

Old Post May-15-2014 19:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
that's last year's flyer btw.

LMAO! I realized that after! Look plausible with the lineup hahahaha DOH!

Old Post May-15-2014 19:07  Canada
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

I'm scared about Old Miami though now!

A couple months ago it had Dixon, Tennis and Three booked on the Liason Artist calendar

Now they and the venue is missing?!

Last edited by Mach X on May-15-2014 at 19:50

Old Post May-15-2014 19:10  Canada
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
Also, Maceo Plex for the official Paxahau afterparty on Monday?

Old Post May-15-2014 20:48  Canada
progbeatz
Supreme tranceaddict

TICKETS BOUGHT FOR PHONE HOME!!! SOOO SICK!

Old Post May-15-2014 20:53  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > REVIEW : TOTA OFFICIAL 2014 DEMF/Movement Discussion & Review Thread (May 24-26 Detroit, MI)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackwhat is this track we all know the melody I am going to hum it... [2013] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFireflies - "I Can't Get Enough" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread