Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005 > The OFFICIAL Love Parade Afterparty Details (Lineup Included!)
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
phoenixBEBE
rainbows abound 7-5-13

Location: 2012. Everything changes after this year :) <3 so can't wait.

quote:
Originally posted by Nou
the show at 1015 is 21+ huh?

hmmm any details on this party at all?

Old Post Aug-08-2005 03:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixBEBE Click here to Send phoenixBEBE a Private Message Add phoenixBEBE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkyo
Supreme tranceaddict

1015 club is having pvd that night and yes the club is 21 and over..

Old Post Aug-08-2005 03:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djkyo Click here to Send djkyo a Private Message Add djkyo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
phoenixBEBE
rainbows abound 7-5-13

Location: 2012. Everything changes after this year :) <3 so can't wait.

quote:
Originally posted by djkyo
1015 club is having pvd that night and yes the club is 21 and over..

i mean, where is the official flyer for this with all the details...is it out yet?

Old Post Aug-08-2005 19:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixBEBE Click here to Send phoenixBEBE a Private Message Add phoenixBEBE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by phoenixBEBE
i mean, where is the official flyer for this with all the details...is it out yet?

Hmmm This helps?

www.1015.com

Tickets are on SALE now for $30
Click Here for PVD tickets

Old Post Aug-08-2005 20:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

quote:
Originally posted by Psiweaver
So dave any idea on the vip ticket benefits yet?

I called Skills and they told me VIP tickets include backstage access and open bar for the whole night.

Old Post Aug-08-2005 22:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

quote:
Originally posted by phoenixBEBE

I haven't seen any flyers on the streets for it just yet, but you can get tickets here...

http://www.groovetickets.com/orders...95&PGname=Ten15

Old Post Aug-08-2005 22:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
Something I need to ask about is that the flyers say cameras will be allowed it but on Groovetickets where it talks about when pre-sales will be available it says no cameras allowed.

So now I'm confused.

I think based on the flyers made by the promoters, we will be allowed to bring cameras. Groovetickets is just a third-party vendor anyway isn't it? Maybe groovetickets messed up and that's just a default message they forgot to unselect before posting. I don't see why they'd want to keep cameras out of this show anyway...

Old Post Aug-08-2005 22:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DizkokidD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover24
Hmmm This helps?

www.1015.com

Tickets are on SALE now for $30
Click Here for PVD tickets

WTH just last week they were 25!! grrR..

"Because, even e-tards like you deserve better music." -

Old Post Aug-08-2005 22:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DizkokidD Click here to Send DizkokidD a Private Message Add DizkokidD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lex400sc
I called Skills and they told me VIP tickets include backstage access and open bar for the whole night.

well I hope they have good drink .. last time I was there they lock all of us 21 + in a small crowded room... had only cheap VODKA
and you were not allowed to ROAM the building with your drink.....
Oh yes and no Cranberry JUICE only ORANGE JUICE!!!! They treated us like Kids... Yet then again AT The Other Skills Party by Pacbell Park they still had cheap Vodka (LOVE VODKA)But you were able to walk with your DRINK! It was an 18+ Party ...

DAVE can you confirmed if we will be All Locked up or if they will let us walk with our drinks...

Oh Yeah Drinks from 9pm - 1:30pm... its worth it if they will have real alcohol like Kettle One!!

Old Post Aug-08-2005 23:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fupaking
Supreme tranceaddict

That's what I though too...I thought I was just seeing things.
I'm gonna finish out my night at Bill Graham. I just don't think
I can handle a packed 1015 after a good night...too much of a buzz kill...even if the crowd will be a little more mixed than the normal one.

quote:
Originally posted by DizkokidD
WTH just last week they were 25!! grrR..

Old Post Aug-09-2005 00:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for fupaking Click here to Send fupaking a Private Message Add fupaking to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fupaking
Supreme tranceaddict

well I guess that makes my decision easier...
$30 tickets it is...

strike that...$30 tickets are gone...now $40...slow me.
I wonder how many sold already? still not available on tickets.com
by the way.

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover24
well I hope they have good drink .. last time I was there they lock all of us 21 + in a small crowded room... had only cheap VODKA
and you were not allowed to ROAM the building with your drink.....
Oh yes and no Cranberry JUICE only ORANGE JUICE!!!! They treated us like Kids... Yet then again AT The Other Skills Party by Pacbell Park they still had cheap Vodka (LOVE VODKA)But you were able to walk with your DRINK! It was an 18+ Party ...

DAVE can you confirmed if we will be All Locked up or if they will let us walk with our drinks...

Oh Yeah Drinks from 9pm - 1:30pm... its worth it if they will have real alcohol like Kettle One!!

Old Post Aug-09-2005 00:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for fupaking Click here to Send fupaking a Private Message Add fupaking to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancexguy
Senior tranceaddict

i think we are planning on getting VIP. is there an open bar for this?

Old Post Aug-09-2005 16:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancexguy Click here to Send trancexguy a Private Message Add trancexguy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005 > The OFFICIAL Love Parade Afterparty Details (Lineup Included!)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackM1 - Electronic Funk (+sample) [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLuke Dzierzek - "Echo" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread