Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Memory problems
Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

Old Post Apr-28-2012 14:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Like a boss.

Old Post Apr-28-2012 14:42  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual

This has to be the single cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. I posted this on Facebook yesterday, and I've been watching it endlessly on a loop.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-30-2012 02:59  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
This has to be the single cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. I posted this on Facebook yesterday, and I've been watching it endlessly on a loop.

Old Post Apr-30-2012 06:49  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blake
Supreme tranceaddict

I first began having memory problems around age 20, or 21 as a side effect of some antidepressants my dad prescribed me. Way to go dad...

Old Post Apr-30-2012 08:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Click here to Send Blake a Private Message Add Blake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

Old Post Apr-30-2012 13:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Blake
I first began having memory problems around age 20, or 21 as a side effect of some antidepressants my dad prescribed me. Way to go dad...

how can you be certain about the memory if you have memory issues. Maybe you were raped.

Old Post Apr-30-2012 17:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rdevito
Controlling Paradox

Old Post Apr-30-2012 17:56  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for rdevito Click here to Send rdevito a Private Message Add rdevito to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blake
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
how can you be certain about the memory if you have memory issues. Maybe you were raped.

The only thing that's been raping me lately is your avatar. Every other page that loads, there it is, undressing me with its eyes.

Old Post Apr-30-2012 18:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Click here to Send Blake a Private Message Add Blake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by rdevito

Old Post Apr-30-2012 19:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Oh my gawwwdd!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could I miss this? This is the single greatest thread ever. Ever. Seriously. And it was disguised as a boring Lira thread.

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Apr-30-2012 19:55  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

Last edited by Intellekshual on Apr-30-2012 at 20:40

Old Post Apr-30-2012 20:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Memory problems
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackClubsound track from 1997, i realy need Id it!! [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMario Piu feat More - "All I Need" (Hardbeat Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread