Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Sasha tune needs to be id'd...
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Psionic
Dark & Dirty

Sounds like a remix of Sasha - Xpander to me

Old Post Dec-12-2004 21:06  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Psionic Click here to Send Psionic a Private Message Add Psionic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Absolut_Vodka
Human Blue mmm

lol I was just listening to Sasha - Live At Moonpark 05-04-2003, when that track came on. Came here to post it and see if anybody knew it, but I decided first to check out this tune...

Old Post Jan-06-2005 09:14  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Absolut_Vodka Click here to Send Absolut_Vodka a Private Message Add Absolut_Vodka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vhx1
TiT Killer

This ID should be in the #4 spot of the Sasha and Hernan set. Its definitely NOT Fear. I"m workin on the ID

Old Post Mar-21-2005 02:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vhx1 Click here to Send vhx1 a Private Message Add vhx1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Absolut_Vodka
Human Blue mmm

dammit i want this track

Old Post May-03-2005 12:40  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Absolut_Vodka Click here to Send Absolut_Vodka a Private Message Add Absolut_Vodka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Consern
tranceaddict in training

I have asked a friend to ID this. I want it

Old Post Jun-16-2005 02:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Consern Click here to Send Consern a Private Message Add Consern to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_zoulas
Senior tranceaddict

Tune

Yea i def recognize this tune, its from one of my sets i have... Im gonna go through them and try to find it. I will succeed!!!

Old Post Jun-17-2005 00:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_zoulas Click here to Send dj_zoulas a Private Message Add dj_zoulas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
changosanch
SUPREMO TRANZADDICTO

Nice track.
hope it gets ID.
Much luck.

Old Post Jun-20-2005 18:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for changosanch Click here to Send changosanch a Private Message Add changosanch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
M@t
Senior tranceaddict

hmm im guessin u asked on GU board?

Last edited by M@t on Jun-25-2005 at 15:46

Old Post Jun-25-2005 15:41  England
Click Here to See the Profile for M@t Click here to Send M@t a Private Message Add M@t to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sufee_b
4/11/08 - Go home n00b

I was the first one to post this over a year ago...floor liked it so much and it became a sticky..this second hardest track ive heard to be id'd

Old Post Jul-05-2005 00:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sufee_b Click here to Send sufee_b a Private Message Add sufee_b to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
charon
Psychedelic Neon Dust

quote:
Originally posted by sufee_b
I was the first one to post this over a year ago...floor liked it so much and it became a sticky..this second hardest track ive heard to be id'd

Whats the first hardest?

Old Post Aug-01-2005 04:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for charon Click here to Send charon a Private Message Add charon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zinger
DARK, DIRTY & FILTHY

So i guess this track is impossible ti ID?? Its a shame, cuz the track is so incredible

Old Post Aug-26-2005 19:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zinger Click here to Send Zinger a Private Message Add Zinger to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nickpdx
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by UneeK
So i guess this track is impossible ti ID?? Its a shame, cuz the track is so incredible

Indeed

Old Post Aug-26-2005 22:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for nickpdx Click here to Send nickpdx a Private Message Add nickpdx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Sasha tune needs to be id'd...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnimated Rhythm - Persuasion [Chug N Bump] [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCirez D - "Knockout" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread