Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Thracky
Senior tranceaddict

Wow... Calgary got worked HARD for the last 10 mins of the 3rd (well ok most of the 3rd but ESPECIALLY in the last 10 mins)

Kipper was the reason for keeping the lead in that game, end of story.

No matter, we got the win. Flames in 6 baby ;-)

Old Post Apr-16-2004 05:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Thracky Click here to Send Thracky a Private Message Visit Thracky's homepage! Add Thracky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

not exactly the prettiest goals (out of position goalie, defletion off arm, deflection off own player)
but man...good game to watch

game 6 will be ELECTRIC on Saturday
wow..cant wait(but I no longer have tix)
GO FLAMES GO!

Old Post Apr-16-2004 05:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChadVanDyk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
game 6 will be ELECTRIC on Saturday
wow..cant wait(but I no longer have tix)
GO FLAMES GO!

I'm going to throw my hat in the ring tomorrow and hit Ticketmaster online at 10 AM. If it's meant to be...it's meant to be.

P.S. I think I'll have one less girlfriend after the weekend....I know she's gonna give me the what's more important...hockey or me speech. We all know what's more important...Go Flames Go.

Old Post Apr-16-2004 05:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChadVanDyk Click here to Send ChadVanDyk a Private Message Add ChadVanDyk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kypez
.:LikWit Addict:.

YYYYYEEEEEEEHAW GO FLAMES GO

Old Post Apr-16-2004 05:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kypez Click here to Send kypez a Private Message Add kypez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

Fuck did Vancouver ever look bad -- our one goal was complete fucking luck. I think I counted 3-4 legitimate scoring chances all bloody game. May as well just fucking hand it to Calgary if we're gonna play like this in game 6. ARGH, there's not a bloody chance in hell we're gonna beat Kiprusoff unless we have people crashing the net, and apparently there aren't any fucking canucks willing to do that.

Seriously, after tying it up at the end of the 2nd we should have kept pressing; why Crawford thought we should start playing the goddamn trap when we've looked so poor all season playing anything but offensive hockey is beyond me.

Oh well, credit to Calgary for playing a hard-fought game. It certainly wasn't pretty but it got the result, and that's all that matters in the playoffs.

Old Post Apr-16-2004 05:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

bench the pussies, dress may and brookbank.

i told my buddy earlier on the phone, have crawford take brookie aside and tell him, dont go out there to fight, go out there and leave body imprints in the boards.

the best scoring chances we had were at the end of the 3rd and guess what, youre right sean, we actually had CANUCKS in front of the net on all of them. the goal we got had TWO canucks in front of the net.

we can outwork, outplay, outhit the flames, but unless some of those pansy blue shirts get within 10 feet of that crease kiprusoff is like a friggin blackhole on rebounds.

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-16-2004 05:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DjCommisad

we can outwork, outplay, outhit the flames, but unless some of those pansy blue shirts get within 10 feet of that crease kiprusoff is like a friggin blackhole on rebounds.

I agree, proof was seen in the third period when Vancouver outplayed, outskated, and outworked Calgary.
Thats how Vancouver CAN play too, I'm not sure whats holding them back.

An applause to Auld (sp?) - Vancouver goalie.
He played a nice game, even though I'm sure he would've liked to take those 2 goals back, but he DID make some incredible saves.
I do expect him to play in Game 6 also.
This must hurt Hedberg's confidence.

IMO, both teams could've played a lot better. This game wasn't as great as the other games so far in the series. They both looked a bit sloppy, Calgary not so much as Vancouver though.

Old Post Apr-16-2004 06:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Godsound Click here to Send Godsound a Private Message Add Godsound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Magimaster
Supreme tranceaddict

Good game by Calgary

don't expect us to sit back on saturday though, we're gonna come out flying.

Third period showed some good hustle, hopefully we can do more of that next game.

Old Post Apr-16-2004 06:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Magimaster Click here to Send Magimaster a Private Message Add Magimaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Magimaster
Supreme tranceaddict

PS.

this thread > all other playoff threads

Old Post Apr-16-2004 06:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Magimaster Click here to Send Magimaster a Private Message Add Magimaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dmatrox
something goes here?

vancouver played really hard in the 3rd period, but calgary had good defense.

on to game 6

Old Post Apr-16-2004 06:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dmatrox Click here to Send Dmatrox a Private Message Add Dmatrox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

quote:
Originally posted by Magimaster
don't expect us to sit back on saturday though, we're gonna come out flying.

We came out flying tonight, but our gameplan was brutally flawed and unless that is addressed it doesn't matter how much we fly on Saturday.

I honestly do expect a Vancouver win on Saturday though, because now that the Canucks are on the brink I think they'll finally realise what it is they haven't been doing and why they NEED to do it in order to beat the hard-working flames.

Old Post Apr-16-2004 06:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

i vote sean walsh, new canuck coach!

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-16-2004 06:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmauro picotto sensation black tune [2005] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMain Element - "Take Me Down" (Lemon 8 Remix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread