Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2013 > buying umf tickets
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
samiotis
tranceaddict

I'm looking for two tickets for Sunday of week two. PM please

Old Post Feb-09-2013 16:19  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for samiotis Click here to Send samiotis a Private Message Add samiotis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ISOS4
Senior tranceaddict

theyll be people outside of ultra around 11-12 o clock selling them for 50 bucks no need to worry.

Old Post Feb-11-2013 17:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ISOS4 Click here to Send ISOS4 a Private Message Add ISOS4 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by ISOS4
theyll be people outside of ultra around 11-12 o clock selling them for 50 bucks no need to worry.

Maybe more this year just because SHM last show is that night.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Feb-11-2013 17:46  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

How do you sell a friday or saturday ticket, dont they have to scan each day while attached to the card. Void if detached?

Old Post Feb-11-2013 18:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by djnoonstar
How do you sell a friday or saturday ticket, dont they have to scan each day while attached to the card. Void if detached?

Usually you want a lot of trust from the person if you want to get the ticket back for another day. Basically I wouldn't give anyoen my ticket unless I had some collateral or something to keep them from running off with it.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Feb-11-2013 18:58  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samiotis
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ISOS4

You really think so? Sunday is only day I want to go because of ASOT tent

Old Post Feb-14-2013 23:02  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for samiotis Click here to Send samiotis a Private Message Add samiotis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by samiotis
You really think so? Sunday is only day I want to go because of ASOT tent

It's not 100% because nothing is, but for the last two ultras I've been offered tickets cheap on the last sunday. What happens is the "Ragers" roll balls all weekend long and by day 3 they are like zombies. I'm planning on doing the same thing this year. Walk up get a ticket for cheap fuck paying $370.

Old Post Feb-15-2013 00:38  Puerto Rico
samiotis
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
It's not 100% because nothing is, but for the last two ultras I've been offered tickets cheap on the last sunday. What happens is the "Ragers" roll balls all weekend long and by day 3 they are like zombies. I'm planning on doing the same thing this year. Walk up get a ticket for cheap fuck paying $370.

Cool I hope so, if not fuck it.

Old Post Feb-15-2013 01:13  Greece
ooy
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c

i'm also shooting for this strategy. though i'll have a few others with me. the uncertainty of actually getting a ticket is nerve wracking. hope it works out without paying too much.

Old Post Feb-18-2013 23:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ooy Click here to Send ooy a Private Message Add ooy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mmarino137
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ooy
i'm also shooting for this strategy. though i'll have a few others with me. the uncertainty of actually getting a ticket is nerve wracking. hope it works out without paying too much.

Me as well. However, if anyone has sunday tix for weekend 2, I'd be glad to come to an agreement beforehand to ease my anxiety

Old Post Feb-22-2013 14:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mmarino137 Click here to Send mmarino137 a Private Message Add mmarino137 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ISOS4
Senior tranceaddict

Yeah you have to realize 150,000 tickets are bought, so theres going to be a lot of people on that sunday trying to unload those tickets. Im honestly not worried, when i did it two years ago it took one person to offer 50 bucks for it. I thought i saw somewhere that they have tents now to help people if they want to sell their tickets so its legit for people.

Old Post Feb-25-2013 05:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ISOS4 Click here to Send ISOS4 a Private Message Add ISOS4 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tranceaholic
chus & Ceballos addict

do you guys think it will be possible to get a saturday ticket?

Old Post Feb-25-2013 09:20  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for tranceaholic Click here to Send tranceaholic a Private Message Add tranceaholic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2013 > buying umf tickets
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackdeep/prog house tune ID [2005] [12]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKreon - Jauce [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread