Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2013 > Armani Exchange DJ's?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

Armani Exchange DJ's?

Totally slipped my mind to tell you guys but ScottishTrancer urged me on Facebook to drive over to the Armani Exchange. To which I said NO! I live in Homestead fuck that drive but I'll call.

Anyway called the store and a really nice manager talked to me for a few minutes and let me know that there was going to be some dj's but that as of right now they don't know anything. He did tell me that Monday they will be having a meeting where all will be revealed. Really nice guy gave me his name and told me to ask for him when I call back on Monday after the meeting. He did say one thing apparently "This year it's going to be bigger than when Tiesto went there a few years ago."

Let the speculations begin, at least we only have to wait about 2 more days.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Mar-09-2013 04:22  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jovjo003
Senior tranceaddict

haha... one of the guys at armani exchange said the same thing. the armani exchange parties are cool to checkout and have a very chill atmostphere while shopping for clothes.

Old Post Mar-09-2013 07:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jovjo003 Click here to Send jovjo003 a Private Message Add jovjo003 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

Re: Armani Exchange DJ's?

quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
Totally slipped my mind to tell you guys but ScottishTrancer urged me on Facebook to drive over to the Armani Exchange. To which I said NO! I live in Homestead fuck that drive but I'll call.

Anyway called the store and a really nice manager talked to me for a few minutes and let me know that there was going to be some dj's but that as of right now they don't know anything. He did tell me that Monday they will be having a meeting where all will be revealed. Really nice guy gave me his name and told me to ask for him when I call back on Monday after the meeting. He did say one thing apparently "This year it's going to be bigger than when Tiesto went there a few years ago."

Let the speculations begin, at least we only have to wait about 2 more days.

OMG they are going to have Pauly D?

Old Post Mar-09-2013 16:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

Re: Re: Armani Exchange DJ's?

quote:
Originally posted by civicstyle
OMG they are going to have Pauly D?

I'll go to just get the satisfaction of yelling "YOU SUCK!"

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Mar-09-2013 18:50  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

i hope they have someone cool on saturday.

Old Post Mar-09-2013 18:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
i hope they have someone cool on saturday.

Vanilla Ice.

Old Post Mar-09-2013 19:06  Puerto Rico
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

I ain't steppin one foot in that store, no matter who spinning.

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Mar-09-2013 21:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excite
TA4Life

They usually have shitty, cheesy DJ's in there.

Old Post Mar-10-2013 01:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Excite Click here to Send Excite a Private Message Add Excite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yaleforks
Junior tranceaddict

Anyone heard the schedule?

Old Post Mar-12-2013 00:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yaleforks Click here to Send yaleforks a Private Message Add yaleforks to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by yaleforks
Anyone heard the schedule?

I called earlier and the guy told me they aren't having any dj's this year. Apparently that's what the meeting was all about. Kind of weird. Someone else should try and call and ask again to make sure.

Old Post Mar-12-2013 00:26  Puerto Rico
jovjo003
Senior tranceaddict

they are going to have djs for wmc this year. right now, they just dont know the lineup and said to checkback in a few days for set times and schedule.

Old Post Mar-12-2013 14:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jovjo003 Click here to Send jovjo003 a Private Message Add jovjo003 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by jovjo003
they are going to have djs for wmc this year. right now, they just dont know the lineup and said to checkback in a few days for set times and schedule.

I'll just wait until something is announced. I've never been and since I'm not staying on the beach its out of my way to even go to this.

Old Post Mar-12-2013 14:45  Puerto Rico

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2013 > Armani Exchange DJ's?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackname this one [2002] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBob Sinclar - Bisou sucre [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread