Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > What are you using for your Drums?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by TranceLover007
Are you on Ableton already?

Darek

For ages now

Old Post Oct-03-2018 17:27  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stewart.m
Supreme tranceaddict

for some reson i cant seem to get on with drum machines very well so i have to use all my samples and arange them accordently

Old Post Oct-04-2018 02:28  England
Click Here to See the Profile for stewart.m Click here to Send stewart.m a Private Message Add stewart.m to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Seemed on topic: The History of the Drum machine:

Old Post Oct-08-2018 18:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Seemed on topic: The History of the Drum machine:

I just love gear videos, BBC just did a history of dance music and Roland gear was of course heavily involved

I use Xfer Nerve. I like Wave Alchemy samples which I trigger with Nerve.

Old Post Oct-27-2018 20:30  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

Just picked up Kick 2 at 40% off. Didn't really need this one but when I demoed it I really liked the clickable waveform interface. Made pitch modulation editing a breeze.

Last edited by Mel David on Nov-29-2018 at 11:03

Old Post Nov-22-2018 10:15  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Hmmm, a guy on reddit was raving about the Novation Circuit and honestly I hadn't heard it before.

Just looked it up and it seems it might finally pry my Electribe from my hands....

It gets great reviews - Anyone tried one?

Old Post Nov-23-2018 19:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

its been on my radar for a while, waiting for a sale. right now the circuit mono synth is on sale for 299 usd on the focusrite site but id rather an arturia machine plus the og circuit. no way these things will last you as long as an electribe, but they look fun as shit. Those plastic encoders on top are known to snap, you gotta be somewhat careful; and dont be too surprised if it suddenly bricks itself out of nowhere, but I think they have good warranty/support at least.

Last edited by MSZ on Nov-23-2018 at 21:31

Old Post Nov-23-2018 21:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > What are you using for your Drums?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid this great hrad uplifting trance tune from 2000 [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIan Van Dahl - "Will I" (Lange Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread