Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Ryan Miglierina A.K.A. Critical 7 - Rest In Peace
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
[CD-R!!!1!]

Unhappy

This is terrible news

I didn't know that Ryan was from Canada, and to hear that he died in BC really hits close to home. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

RIP

Danny Taylor

Old Post Jul-20-2004 18:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 24K Click here to Send 24K a Private Message Visit 24K's homepage! Add 24K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
halexander837
Happily Married EST. 2015

Just heard Lost.

Very uplifting.

So young and yet so talented

Always be in my memeory. RIP

Old Post Jul-20-2004 18:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for halexander837 Click here to Send halexander837 a Private Message Add halexander837 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Torley Wong
Torley Wong sings a song!

OMG... now I'm seeing this here. I first saw it at [i:Vibes] *just* after it came out, and I had said this:

I just read this over at the [i:Vibes] site before going to bed and it's really sad. When he was alive, Ryan ran the pretty spiffy site called SonicControl.com. I was a regular visitor to the site, and I had just emailed him a few weeks ago to cheer him on for his interview with Gabriel & Dresden, which I really enjoyed. He emailed me back with warm words. When I read this news about a "Ryan", I didn't think it was him until I read on and it was all made too soberingly clear. His death at a young age (24!?!) is a shock and I wish his fam all the best in these dark times.

So yeah, I knew Ryan too.

*bows head in respect*

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Old Post Jul-20-2004 19:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Torley Wong Click here to Send Torley Wong a Private Message Visit Torley Wong's homepage! Add Torley Wong to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Maley
tranceaddict in training

Blimey,

only 24 and already gone,

you have gotta feel sorry for his freinds and family,

never spoke 2 him myself but by the sounds of it musics lost some great talent

RIP mate

Old Post Jul-20-2004 20:41  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Maley Click here to Send Maley a Private Message Add Maley to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rising
[L]iquid [J]un[K]i'e

such a shame

rest in peace ryan

Old Post Jul-21-2004 16:38  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Rising Click here to Send Rising a Private Message Add Rising to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sid
uncle thiddles

RIP

such a shame indeed at such a young age.

Old Post Jul-21-2004 17:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sid Click here to Send Sid a Private Message Add Sid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RubiK Cube
Aguamoose

Very bad news RIP

Old Post Jul-21-2004 17:13  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for RubiK Cube Click here to Send RubiK Cube a Private Message Add RubiK Cube to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Sarah H
Louboutin's Bitch

For Ryan

My mix on TranceAirWaves tonight is dedicated to Ryan

I will be playing 2 mixes of his track

Critical 7 - Lost

starts at 11pm UK time

Old Post Jul-21-2004 17:28  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Sarah H Click here to Send DJ Sarah H a Private Message Add DJ Sarah H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ken_Allen
Administrator

Rest in Peace

Old Post Jul-21-2004 17:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ken_Allen Click here to Send Ken_Allen a Private Message Visit Ken_Allen's homepage! Add Ken_Allen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceMuzik02
yeh...

Rest In Peace Ryan.

Old Post Jul-21-2004 19:46  England
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceMuzik02 Click here to Send TranceMuzik02 a Private Message Add TranceMuzik02 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Digital Rain
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Neo

My mix on TranceAirWaves tonight is dedicated to Ryan

I will be playing 2 mixes of his track

Critical 7 - Lost

starts at 11pm UK time

I'll tune in 4 sure.

Old Post Jul-21-2004 19:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Digital Rain Click here to Send Digital Rain a Private Message Add Digital Rain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
danceaddict
Tiesto In Concert \o/ \o/

Rest in peace m8
My condolences to his family, his girlfriend and all his other friends

Old Post Jul-21-2004 22:40  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for danceaddict Click here to Send danceaddict a Private Message Add danceaddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Ryan Miglierina A.K.A. Critical 7 - Rest In Peace
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID - track 2 - Deep Dish 2005.08.06 - Live @ Dance Valley (Dance Department) [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNylon - "If You Love Me" (Unknown Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread