Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > <<<<<<<<???????infinity = Lynx???????>>>>>>>>
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ambrus07
Supreme tranceaddict

lynx doesnt sound very much like infinity when he posts anyway.. im usually pretty good at spotting trends, i IM a lot and can tell if my friends are in a bad mood/whatever form just a few lines of messages....... but lynx and infinity have no similar speech patterns. 'sides, why would he reply to his own posts under a differrent alias? check out the "label" post..... he would have to be a SORE loser to go through all that!! and i dont think he is.
DaNNy

Old Post Apr-17-2001 15:55  Hungary
Click Here to See the Profile for ambrus07 Click here to Send ambrus07 a Private Message Add ambrus07 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
-=WVG=-
Alsofhetnikskost.NL

More than 2000 + About 1400 = TOOO MUCH for ONE person....

Old Post Apr-17-2001 16:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for -=WVG=- Click here to Send -=WVG=- a Private Message Visit -=WVG=-'s homepage! Add -=WVG=- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

roflmao!!

omg i come back on this forum and see this thread!! rofl. you're one funny guy michiel!

lol. in fact...infinity and i are the same person...we have something that's called the split personality disorder (spd). hehehe. wow you guys figured it out....right infinity?

infinty: RIGHT!
lynx: alright now what?
infinity: hmm...keep posting...

Old Post Apr-17-2001 18:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

ahhh 2 posts in a row by me..
lol..
ppl actually had the IDEA to think that infinity = lynx..
have TOO much time on their hands.. (altho we're the ones to speak)
lol
its even gotten to trend of our typing..
hmmmmmmmm i feel kinda flattered.. don't u lynx?

Old Post Apr-17-2001 18:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark
FreewayENT

lol this is some funny shit

Old Post Apr-17-2001 18:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Click here to Send Mark a Private Message Visit Mark's homepage! Add Mark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
michiel
DJ RUSH

Arrow THESE ARE JUST RUMOURS!!!

Hey guys (read: infinity/lynx) from your reactions I conclude that you think it was me that has come with the theory of you being the same person but that's not true!! Like I said before, I just stick out my neck here and represent the majority of this board coz these are the rumours that go around and people want to have this situation clarified!! I have been receiving private messages and lots of others too from people that think that it would be too big a coincidence if you are two different persons!!
So what I'm saying is that it's just gossip!! but it might be just as well true as hell!! And the rather mysterious reactions from Infinity and Lynx add to the insinuations!

So again I represent the vast majority of this board when I ask, or even beg, you: please clear things up here!!!
thx

later

michiel

I was five and he was six, we rode on horses made of sticks, he wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight, bang bang. He shot me down, bang bang, I hit the ground, bang bang, that awful sound, bang bang, my baby shot me down...

Dominik Eulberg - Flora & Fauna

Old Post Apr-17-2001 18:58  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for michiel Click here to Send michiel a Private Message Add michiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Lex
Respect the Lex

Smile

Hehe LOL in this thread. Funny funny funny. Hehe.

Old Post Apr-17-2001 19:03  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Lex Click here to Send Dj Lex a Private Message Add Dj Lex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

tis indeed quite funny! yes infinity my friend, i am quite flattered by this thread. i'm glad we both share the same reaction to this. hehe. =p

Old Post Apr-17-2001 19:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

lol
speak for the rest of pplz? hehe..
well i guess all u pplz will forever be shrouded in mystery..
until theres a TA gathering.....
then it'll all be clear....... lol

Old Post Apr-17-2001 19:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

hehehe there is only one person i believe infin that knows for certain...you know who i'm talking about?

Old Post Apr-17-2001 20:23 
breakdown
trancEaddict x

hehe.. ... err.. u mean... beany? lol

Old Post Apr-17-2001 23:01 
Sugarbean
Alohomora

hehe!!!

roflmao!!! two or...er..one..LOL!!

(fin yahoo)

Old Post Apr-17-2001 23:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarbean Click here to Send Sugarbean a Private Message Add Sugarbean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > <<<<<<<<???????infinity = Lynx???????>>>>>>>>
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplayed by miss nine [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLeroy - The First Flight [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread