Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TraCeMaster
tranceaddict in training

This show rocks. Been watching since last season. A real good show

Old Post May-20-2009 15:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TraCeMaster Click here to Send TraCeMaster a Private Message Add TraCeMaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by oldschool420
1.2 mill and being a little late for the baby > baby and no 1.2 mil

ps great episode, can't wait till next week.

Yep.

As for tonight Ep...two words can only result from this "Oh fuck" (in terms of Jesse's reaction...)

Old Post May-25-2009 07:00  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

what an awesome ending to the episode.

talk about 6 degrees of separation.

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post May-25-2009 21:23  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by smuncky
what an awesome ending to the episode.

talk about 6 degrees of separation.

For sure. I kept thinking when Walt went BACK to Jesse's pad that he would run into Donald, but that never happened. Aw crap. Would have been mental...

Old Post May-25-2009 21:24  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave
For sure. I kept thinking when Walt went BACK to Jesse's pad that he would run into Donald, but that never happened. Aw crap. Would have been mental...

that's what i thought would happen too.

that's why i thought walt mentioned that he has a "nephew", so he could have a story as to why he broke in or why he was at the house. then he could just play it off as a coincidence.

i wish this show was on twice a week or something. i want MOAR!

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post May-25-2009 21:35  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

For sure bud, it's nutso!

Old Post May-26-2009 02:04  Cyprus
ExtremeWays
Senior tranceaddict

How awesome was the scene in the bar with walk and goth-girl's dad?

I wasn't clear but, was dad supposed to be an alcoholic, or was he just taking his daughter to meetings? The way he said "well played" to Walt sounded like the words of seasoned secret-drinker.

This one really developed Walt's fatherly feelings for Jesse.

I think this was my second favorite episode this season, right after the one in the desert wit no water.

Old Post May-26-2009 17:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ExtremeWays Click here to Send ExtremeWays a Private Message Add ExtremeWays to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Originally posted by ExtremeWays
How awesome was the scene in the bar with walk and goth-girl's dad?

I wasn't clear but, was dad supposed to be an alcoholic, or was he just taking his daughter to meetings? The way he said "well played" to Walt sounded like the words of seasoned secret-drinker.

This one really developed Walt's fatherly feelings for Jesse.

I think this was my second favorite episode this season, right after the one in the desert wit no water.

the way i understood it was donald was taking her to the meetings cuz she was a druggie before like you said.

and i think his well-played remark didn't really have any meaning behind it. although i can definitely see how it can be interpreted in the way that you mention.

Old Post May-26-2009 17:39  Russia
ExtremeWays
Senior tranceaddict

I think I know why this thought occurred to me, John de Lancie also guest starred on The Unit, a military themed show, where he played the wine-swilling husband of an alcoholic wife. I guess he's being kinda type-cast these days.

Old Post May-26-2009 20:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ExtremeWays Click here to Send ExtremeWays a Private Message Add ExtremeWays to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aleks_B
Supreme tranceaddict

<3 Breaking Bad

ps. i didn't read any posts in here, as im still on the 2nd season....

Old Post May-27-2009 00:58  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Aleks_B Click here to Send Aleks_B a Private Message Visit Aleks_B's homepage! Add Aleks_B to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Originally posted by Aleks_B
<3 Breaking Bad

ps. i didn't read any posts in here, as im still on the 2nd season....

so are we

Old Post May-27-2009 01:36  Russia
Glasses
Junior tranceaddict

Dunno

shocking! I was starting to have a crush on the girl, oh lorrrrd whyyyyyyy!

Old Post May-27-2009 15:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Glasses Click here to Send Glasses a Private Message Add Glasses to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackReminds me of JS10 / PBS [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBT - "Force of Gravity" (Terminalhead Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread