Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.07.13 FREE: Bonobo / Cibo Matto @ Central Park Summer Stage
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

2014.07.13 FREE: Bonobo / Cibo Matto @ Central Park Summer Stage

Bonobo
Cibo Matto
Odesza

information
This is a FREE show. Tickets are not required. Patrons will be admitted first come, first in, until the venue reaches capacity.

Old Post Jun-03-2014 03:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj sebastian
tranceaddict in training

Bonobo is amazing. Caught him in detroit played an awesome set. Might check this out.

Old Post Jun-03-2014 04:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dj sebastian Click here to Send dj sebastian a Private Message Add dj sebastian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

will be one of the highlights of my summer.

going to chill in the park all day, doors at 3. it's first come, first serve.

it doesn't get better than bonobo with a full, live band. one of the most talented artists making music today.

Old Post Jun-03-2014 12:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sbliss22
tranceaddict

Yeah Ill be at this one for sure. Bonobo is abosoutely awesome. His Dj sets are obviously a bit different than his live sets, but I've still been playing out that Essential Mix he had back in April

https://soundcloud.com/bonobo/essential-mix

Old Post Jun-03-2014 13:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sbliss22 Click here to Send Sbliss22 a Private Message Add Sbliss22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

IN for this, nice and early

Old Post Jun-03-2014 14:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

to this day, by far my favorite boiler room.

also one of my favorite remixes of the year so far:

Old Post Jun-03-2014 14:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

btw, think this is a DJ set, though that shouldn't be a reason not to go.
check CPSS listing, further down

Old Post Jun-04-2014 00:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by CarS
btw, think this is a DJ set, though that shouldn't be a reason not to go.
check CPSS listing, further down

https://www.facebook.com/events/242011185995716/

"Final Live Band Show in North America"

Old Post Jun-04-2014 00:49  United States
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

Will try to get there real early for this. Also, will be checking out Cibo Matto @ PS1 opening warm-up party.

Old Post Jun-04-2014 04:11  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
https://www.facebook.com/events/242011185995716/

"Final Live Band Show in North America"

, thank you.
only saw the word DJ set on the cpss site, should turn no-script off sometimes lol.

sucks all the more for me, cause I can't go, oh well

Old Post Jun-04-2014 06:19  United States
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

quote:

sucks all the more for me, cause I can't go, oh well

quote:

can't go

but...

you're Cars!

Old Post Jun-04-2014 21:40  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

^^^

= Hudson Project

Old Post Jun-05-2014 14:11  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.07.13 FREE: Bonobo / Cibo Matto @ Central Park Summer Stage
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHELP ME ID THIS: 1998 hard trance track [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHeaven's Cry - "Till Tears Do Us Part" (Flas Harry Remix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread