Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn

hmmmm....i feel drunk, but im not i guess that doesn't count then...

Old Post Feb-21-2006 07:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for me@t k@tie Click here to Send me@t k@tie a Private Message Visit me@t k@tie's homepage! Add me@t k@tie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

Drunk

drunk n wasted on percoset fo the win

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Post Mar-07-2006 23:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

LAST NIGHT/THIS MORNING WAS/IS SLOPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Fuck!

Old Post Mar-09-2006 13:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Surreal JRS
Balearic Sunset

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
LAST NIGHT/THIS MORNING WAS/IS SLOPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Fuck!

WTF is up with people getting smashed on a Wednesday night? Didn't mister plow boy himself end up in hospital from alcohol poisoning on a freakin WEDNESDAY night!?

Jesus can you hear that high pitched squealing sound? That my friend is the sound of your collective livers crying out in horrible pain!

Old Post Mar-09-2006 13:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Surreal JRS Click here to Send Surreal JRS a Private Message Visit Surreal JRS's homepage! Add Surreal JRS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by Surreal JRS
WTF is up with people getting smashed on a Wednesday night? Didn't mister plow boy himself end up in hospital from alcohol poisoning on a freakin WEDNESDAY night!?

Jesus can you hear that high pitched squealing sound? That my friend is the sound of your collective livers crying out in horrible pain!

Going to bed at 4am, after bringing the party home to your place from Monsoons... and waking up the next day at 8am for work, FUCK!!!!!!!

Im soo tired. Balls... how am i gonna put in a fucking 9 hour day working today..

i feel sooooo soooooooooooooo DRUNK still. i gotta stop before 4am next time!

Old Post Mar-09-2006 13:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_tAmiKo_
Supreme tranceaddict

Smiling Frog

sooo smashed right now...ahhhhhhh.....1. bacardi and orange juice + 1. bacardi and coke....in a hot tub....on a warm night = dannie being drunk...really drunkj....;ike insanely drunk....oh man.
yeah school tomorrow.

Old Post Mar-10-2006 08:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for _tAmiKo_ Click here to Send _tAmiKo_ a Private Message Add _tAmiKo_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

quote:
Originally posted by _tAmiKo_
sooo smashed right now...ahhhhhhh.....1. bacardi and orange juice + 1. bacardi and coke....in a hot tub....on a warm night = dannie being drunk...really drunkj....;ike insanely drunk....oh man.
yeah school tomorrow.

Man, I haven't seen you shitfaced since the August cottage party.

Old Post Mar-10-2006 08:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ghetto_fab
The ghetto one

I'm drunk as I type!!!!!!
opnly song that comes to mind is

lonely!!!!!! immmmmm soooooo loney ! i have nobody (ta's) to party with ohhhh

Old Post Mar-10-2006 11:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ghetto_fab Click here to Send ghetto_fab a Private Message Add ghetto_fab to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Playa24_7
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
yeah school tomorrow.

hahaha so awesome

Old Post Mar-10-2006 11:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Playa24_7 Click here to Send Playa24_7 a Private Message Add Playa24_7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
yeah school tomorrow.

what were you wearing???????

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar

Old Post Mar-10-2006 13:21  Canada
arek
african messiah

^nice

did anything come off?

Old Post Mar-10-2006 14:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for arek Click here to Send arek a Private Message Visit arek's homepage! Add arek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceGrooves
TiTan Of TrAncE

Stoooopid crown roayl ... i r neva drinkin again

crown + matt darey playin classics = a very happy me

i luv me job

Old Post Mar-10-2006 22:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceGrooves Click here to Send TranceGrooves a Private Message Add TranceGrooves to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID please - Sweet Melody! [2003] [31]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKuffdam & Plant - "Seduction" (The Level Above Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread