Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.03.20. DECADENCE 2008 (All Access Long Weekend) @ the Guvernment Complex
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
MSTRKRFT + Boyz Noize make this party worth going to already.

Have fun everyone!

I know!!! SiK!!!!

Old Post Feb-22-2008 16:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darouge11
Turntable Terrorist.

quote:
Originally posted by Vanos
Original the bass is sick. One of the best sander tracks.

gross
111!!!!!!1

Great vibes at wave house this afternoon, but not sure what dahlback played that cheesy god awful music after me, didnt even know i was on the same gig as these guys!! lol ... seriously what the hell is that sound!! eeeekkkk

-Steve Lawler

Old Post Feb-23-2008 00:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for darouge11 Click here to Send darouge11 a Private Message Add darouge11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

Hopefully we get the full lineup tonight after Zabiela!

Old Post Feb-23-2008 16:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
love_child
TA

quote:
Originally posted by darouge11
gross
111!!!!!!1

Old Post Feb-23-2008 20:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for love_child Click here to Send love_child a Private Message Add love_child to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

I got a flyer for Decadence last night, pretty much nothing new.

Sander Van Doorn
Blank & Jones
MSTRKRFT
Boyz Noise
DJ AM
Infected Mushroom
DJ Exacta

+ More

Old Post Feb-24-2008 17:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cro_Addict
Shit 'N Piss

quote:
Originally posted by exstasie
DJ AM

ZOMG!!!

He used to date Nicole Richie.... I DIE!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb-24-2008 19:01  Cuba
Click Here to See the Profile for Cro_Addict Click here to Send Cro_Addict a Private Message Add Cro_Addict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

that has to be the worst decadence lineup ever!!!

Old Post Feb-24-2008 20:06  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vanos
Underground

quote:
gross

lol. Original has thoughtful percussion, good pace, good bass + minimalistic influences. Would fit nicely into second half some tech hauz set. wardt does not have good perc line and has an extrememly cheesy breakdown in the middle.

However favorite djs section in your profile clearly shows that you're a true guru of electronic muzak so no point to argue with your opinion. I bow down and agree original is gross

Old Post Feb-24-2008 20:37  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vanos Click here to Send Vanos a Private Message Add Vanos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

lol dj am... exacta... he comes to zone once in a while so no biggie there

Old Post Feb-24-2008 22:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

Well there is going to be Dirty @ the Gallery that night so we'll see if its just the oldschool locals or any big DJs.

But it looks like that Circa is the place to be right now!

Old Post Feb-24-2008 23:03  Canada
misslexxus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by exstasie
DJ AM

I saw him play at This is London... he's quite entertaining and decent music so glad to see him again!

Old Post Feb-25-2008 01:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for misslexxus Click here to Send misslexxus a Private Message Add misslexxus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

Alright... no point in belabouring this.

This line-up is worthy of Ultra-Spin connotation and pricing, which is not what we're getting. Instead it'll be double the price with more of the usual this person-is-on-at-the-same-time-as-the-other-one-I-came-to-see phu-ker-y (had to edit that one...row of stars lol).

Pffft... I'm going to B.E.B.

or perhaps Guetta at Circa.. why the hell isn't that posted in the event thread?

Last edited by The Ear on Feb-27-2008 at 01:13

Old Post Feb-25-2008 14:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.03.20. DECADENCE 2008 (All Access Long Weekend) @ the Guvernment Complex
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackneed a name for this Goa trance song [2011] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFunkbox - Coming [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread