Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Joke of the day thread?
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

SHE STRIKES ME AS HAVING AN OVERLY HAIRY PUSSY. WHY AM I YELLING?

Old Post Sep-23-2012 14:53  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ghost of taha
Senior tranceaddict

CUZ YOU DON'T WANNA HIT THAT

Old Post Sep-23-2012 17:46  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for ghost of taha Click here to Send ghost of taha a Private Message Add ghost of taha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

it's just a little hairy, welleh it's still good.

On average I'm a foot taller than everyone. Shish taouch.

Old Post Sep-23-2012 17:52  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666
Party Hard, Dance Harder!

Deux amies qui se parlent:

1: As-tu eu du bon sexe hier ?

2: Non c'était un désastre. Mon mari est arrivé à la maison, il a mangé son souper en quatres minutes, a monté sur moi et a fini en trois minutes, s'est retourné sur le côté et est tombé endormi en 2 minutes. Et toi ?

1: Oh c'était incroyable ! Mon mari est arrivé à la maison et m'a sortie pour un souper romantique. Après diner nous avons marchés pendant une heure. De retour à la maison, il a allumé toutes les chandelles dans la maison et nos préliminaires ont durés 1 heure. Après, nous avons fait l'amour pendant une heure ! Et après, on a jasé pendant une autre heure. C'était merveilleux !

Au même moment, leurs maris parlent:

1: As-tu eu du bon sexe hier ?

2: Oui ! C'était fantastique ! Je suis arrivé et mon souper était prêt. J'ai mangé, puis on a baiser et je me suis endormi. Et toi ?

1: L'enfer ! Je suis arrivé et il n'y avait pas de souper parce qu'on avait pas d'électricité parce que j'ai oublié de payer la facture. Il a donc fallu que je sorte ma femme pour souper. Le souper a couté tellement cher que je n'avais pas les moyens de payer le taxi pour le retour. Il a fallu marcher une heure. De retour à la maison toujours pas d'électricité, j'ai du allumer des maudites chandelles dans la maison. J'étais tellement frustré que ça m' as pris une heure pour bander et après ça m'a pris une autre heure pour jouir. Finalement, encore choqué ça m'a pris une heure pour reussir à m'endormir et pendant ce temps là, ma femme a pas arrêtée de parler.

Old Post Sep-23-2012 18:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fran666 Click here to Send Fran666 a Private Message Visit Fran666's homepage! Add Fran666 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Sep-24-2012 00:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Sep-28-2012 16:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Oct-02-2012 16:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by Fran666
hulkadjmania 1 ?

Hulk Hogan eyes legal action over sex tape

By WENN.com

A screen grab from Hulk Hogan's sex tape taken from Gawker.com.

Wrestling legend Hulk Hogan is preparing to launch a legal battle over his leaked sex tape.

Editors at gossip website Gawker.com posted a 90-second preview clip of the footage, which reportedly shows the star cosying up to a mystery brunette.

But Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, has moved swiftly to shut down publication of the tape, instructing his lawyers to draft a cease and desist letter demanding bosses of the website remove the footage, according to TMZ.com.

His attorney David R. Houston says, "This tape was made secretly without Hulk's knowledge or permission. We are going to do everything in our power to figure out who did it. Anyone displaying the tape will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law."

In March, Hogan vowed to take "all necessary steps" to prevent publication of the sex tape after it emerged it had been handed to an entertainment company.

source: http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling...5/20262381.html

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Oct-05-2012 18:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666
Party Hard, Dance Harder!

Old Post Oct-15-2012 03:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fran666 Click here to Send Fran666 a Private Message Visit Fran666's homepage! Add Fran666 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

Welcome to the internet, where Germans and Russians are fucking retarded

Old Post Oct-17-2012 16:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

what really happened

Old Post Oct-17-2012 16:40  Canada
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by Passskal
Welcome to the internet, where Germans and Russians are fucking retarded

internet haz much more funny now that russians connected

Old Post Oct-17-2012 17:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Joke of the day thread?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackI Challenge u to NAME this track...its a HARD one with a HARD sound [2002] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEstuera - "Moon sugar" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread