Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2008 Results
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
enydo
~

Wow, lot's of people on here I thought were just producers...

Old Post Oct-24-2008 15:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceOwnsLol
Hi mom!!!

Richard Durand beat Magda.

was expecting Magda to be at least in the top 50.

Old Post Oct-24-2008 15:39  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceOwnsLol Click here to Send TranceOwnsLol a Private Message Add TranceOwnsLol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kr00t0n
Archduke of Awesome

Every time I read/hear Laidback Luke, I want to punch someone.

Old Post Oct-24-2008 16:04  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for kr00t0n Click here to Send kr00t0n a Private Message Visit kr00t0n's homepage! Add kr00t0n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thierry
Jennifer Rene Addict

Don't like seeing Mark Knight go up that high. Don't like him as a DJ and the fact he ripped off Man With the Red Face and Fixation this year is poor. Sad seeing Guetta drop also.

Old Post Oct-24-2008 16:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Thierry Click here to Send Thierry a Private Message Add Thierry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThaMaestro
SunSational Essentials

succes in the list is perhaps best defined by ones recent (succesful) activities in the scene. cant believe super8 & tab are higher then joris voorn. purely because some n00bs voted for them due to their recent succes with elektra

next year, peak just around sept; youll sure end up in the top 50

quote:
Originally posted by CraveTheRave
Sad seeing Guetta drop also.

he deserves it. he's nothing. just play n repeat/shuffle

Old Post Oct-24-2008 16:37  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ThaMaestro Click here to Send ThaMaestro a Private Message Add ThaMaestro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thierry
Jennifer Rene Addict

Good to see Gabriel & Dresden drop seeing that they are no longer together. Interesting to see Daniel Kandi go up but again, this poll is always more about the producers and not the actual DJ side of it.

ThaMaestro, I vote by who I've seen in the year and who I've heard and what live sets I keep having on my mp3 player and Guetta is always up there for me. Difference of tastes really.

Old Post Oct-24-2008 16:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Thierry Click here to Send Thierry a Private Message Add Thierry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fbgdavidson
Supreme tranceaddict

So the mau5 is in the top 40.

Old Post Oct-24-2008 16:50  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for fbgdavidson Click here to Send fbgdavidson a Private Message Add fbgdavidson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
winston
ultraviolet catastrophe

I love you rob and i don't give two shits about polls anyways...

Old Post Oct-24-2008 16:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for winston Click here to Send winston a Private Message Add winston to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThaMaestro
SunSational Essentials

quote:
Originally posted by fbgdavidson
So the mau5 is in the top 40.

top 25 at least

Old Post Oct-24-2008 17:05  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ThaMaestro Click here to Send ThaMaestro a Private Message Add ThaMaestro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

quote:
Originally posted by TranceOwnsLol
Richard Durand beat Magda.

was expecting Magda to be at least in the top 50.

Old Post Oct-24-2008 17:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
denys envy
no scratch, no snatch...

Dubfire should've, obviously, been at the bottom of the list.

Old Post Oct-24-2008 17:23  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for denys envy Click here to Send denys envy a Private Message Visit denys envy's homepage! Add denys envy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CGRumler
Master of the Hadouken

quote:
33. Daft Punk UP 151

Wowzers......

Amazing what just one CD can do in a poll like this.

Granted, it was a kick-ass CD.

Old Post Oct-24-2008 17:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CGRumler Click here to Send CGRumler a Private Message Visit CGRumler's homepage! Add CGRumler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2008 Results
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease Help ID this song for me [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackU2 - "Where The Streets Have No Name" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread