Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
The Ear
Built for debauchery

Damn... someone was on a roll last night. Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks a good drink aids in the studying.

AJ, often there is no rhyme or reason for the stupidity or selfishness of some people. Equally so, there are precious few other than those people themselves that can make them realize this. Thus, for these people, the only way to make them see the light is often with a flaming bag of dog poop left on their porch. Afterall, confusion forces people to consider other reasoning.

Old Post Apr-07-2009 11:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kellyboop
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Intangible
Some times stats are too hard

WIne is better!

LOL

Wine makes behavioural stats 10X more enjoyable. It really can't get anymore enjoyable than that!

quote:
drink those mother fucking cramps away

Advil is for pussies... liquor is for real women

Where does midol come in?

Old Post Apr-07-2009 11:50  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Kellyboop Click here to Send Kellyboop a Private Message Add Kellyboop to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kellyboop
Supreme tranceaddict

God bless cheap Australian wine......everyday is wine day!

Old Post Apr-07-2009 11:51  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Kellyboop Click here to Send Kellyboop a Private Message Add Kellyboop to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:
Originally posted by Kellyboop
Wine makes behavioural stats 10X more enjoyable. It really can't get anymore enjoyable than that!

Where does midol come in?

hahaha it's a good thing we put the computer away. We started testing if woman who bought more alcohol and had the internet bought more clothing .... Conclusion: Unknown... we messed up somewhere along the road with the software... good thing - we would have failed the assignment with such a silly hypothesis. But last night was probably the only time I smiled while doing Stats.

And Midol... is a joke in itself... does it actually work? for me I might as well be eating rockets....mmmm I love those things.

And AJ, Sorry to hear about the girl

Oh and I realized last night I ate nothing but cake. LoL.... 2 pieces of cake and wine for dinner. No wonder I feel like crap today.

Old Post Apr-07-2009 13:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kellyboop
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
hahaha it's a good thing we put the computer away. We started testing if woman who bought more alcohol and had the internet bought more clothing .... Conclusion: Unknown... we messed up somewhere along the road with the software... good thing - we would have failed the assignment with such a silly hypothesis. But last night was probably the only time I smiled while doing Stats.

And Midol... is a joke in itself... does it actually work? for me I might as well be eating rockets....mmmm I love those things.

Oh boy that stats software scares me! Interesting hypothesis though as most of us tend to do insane things online whilst drunk :-P

All midol does is make me fart so I gave up on it

Old Post Apr-07-2009 14:13  Australia
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

quote:
Originally posted by The Ear
AJ, often there is no rhyme or reason for the stupidity or selfishness of some people. Equally so, there are precious few other than those people themselves that can make them realize this. Thus, for these people, the only way to make them see the light is often with a flaming bag of dog poop left on their porch. Afterall, confusion forces people to consider other reasoning.

Like, I know she's been having a tough time the week previously, but she didn't want to talk about it.

So I'm thinking... If she had a therapist, would he/she have told her to start anew? Could she be bi-polar, and didn't want me to see Ms Hyde?

quote:

And AJ, Sorry to hear about the girl

Thanks Tara... it's just odd and kills someone inside that just when life starts to pick up, it totally comes crashing down again, and it is amplified even more when you can't do anything about it.

The only thing I have in mind at this time is email her a nice note, giving her some space, and to let me know when the smoke clears (if ever).

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Apr-07-2009 14:14  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie
The only thing I have in mind at this time is email her a nice note, giving her some space, and to let me know when the smoke clears (if ever).

I would advise against that - you've emailed and called, so she's perfectly aware of your attention
just let her be - very weird behavior but maybe she needs to lay down low for some personal reason

*hug*

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Apr-07-2009 14:21  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

Probably the best call man.

This person may be uttlerly terrified of commitment, or may be harbouring a need for less than common tendancies that she wants to hide.

Old Post Apr-07-2009 14:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew
I would advise against that - you've emailed and called, so she's perfectly aware of your attention
just let her be - very weird behavior but maybe she needs to lay down low for some personal reason

*hug*

Thanks you're prolly right... She knows my dillemma, so no point in me reinforcing it with a final letter. *hug*
Time to move on.

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Apr-07-2009 14:25  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Owen M
thursday.
friday.
saturday.
sunday morning.
sunday afternoon.
sunday night.
monday.

I'm beginning to notice a problem.

I'm noticing it too.. you seemed to slack off on thurs-sat... wtf man??

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Apr-07-2009 18:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
I'm noticing it too.. you seemed to slack off on thurs-sat... wtf man??

ha!

yeah, this last week was kinda gross. Usually the wildness is reserved for just friday nights and the occasional week night out.

nightdreamer

Old Post Apr-07-2009 19:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aleksandra
Supreme tranceaddict

................ .

www.djaleksandra.com

Old Post Apr-08-2009 01:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aleksandra Click here to Send Aleksandra a Private Message Visit Aleksandra's homepage! Add Aleksandra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTune From Jean In Israel And Marcello @ Sensation White... Sample Inside... [2002] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRob D - Clubbed to death [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread