Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.06.05. Destiny & Activate pres. 'Hard Time' @ THE DON JAIL (CANCELLED)
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
devnull
Supreme tranceaddict

where's da tekno

Old Post May-09-2009 02:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for devnull Add devnull to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

I'll def be hitting this up. I'm just really glad it's not going to be a typical Destiny all ages event.

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post May-09-2009 13:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
originalVIBE
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Stilez
I'll def be hitting this up. I'm just really glad it's not going to be a typical Destiny all ages event.

Not sure what typical Destiny event you are talking about but we havent had an all ages event since Feb '08

Old Post May-09-2009 15:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for originalVIBE Click here to Send originalVIBE a Private Message Visit originalVIBE's homepage! Add originalVIBE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
originalVIBE
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Ravist
care telling us who's coming, besides Chase & Status?

CHASE & STATUS will be playing another Destiny party the night before in CiRCA Main Room!

OV

Old Post May-09-2009 15:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for originalVIBE Click here to Send originalVIBE a Private Message Visit originalVIBE's homepage! Add originalVIBE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aleksandra
Supreme tranceaddict

www.djaleksandra.com

Old Post May-09-2009 15:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aleksandra Click here to Send Aleksandra a Private Message Visit Aleksandra's homepage! Add Aleksandra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

300 cap, gonna be nice and breezy...

Old Post May-09-2009 17:33  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
riskytrader
Supreme tranceaddict

Are these on wantickets already? I can't seem to find them on there...someone post up a link pls.

Old Post May-09-2009 17:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for riskytrader Click here to Send riskytrader a Private Message Add riskytrader to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
activate
I <3 Boobies

will be on wantickets on Monday evening.

Old Post May-09-2009 18:01  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for activate Click here to Send activate a Private Message Add activate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

quote:
Originally posted by originalVIBE
Not sure what typical Destiny event you are talking about but we havent had an all ages event since Feb '08

Ya, I haven't been to a recent Destiny event. Speaking of what I remember and most were all ages. Glad this one isn't though.

Really looking forward to see the decorations/theme at the venue.

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post May-09-2009 18:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravist
Scratch Addict

i think i definitely want to check this out! no international headliners but i havent been hearing the locals stuff in ages! plus its in a jail!

Old Post May-09-2009 20:08  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravist Click here to Send Ravist a Private Message Add Ravist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NuERA
Groove Control

Re: 2009.06.05. Destiny & Activate pres. 'A Night at The Big House' @ THE DON JAIL

quote:
Originally posted by activate

(Suggested) Dress Code: Cops & Robbers!

lolololol

Old Post May-09-2009 23:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for NuERA Click here to Send NuERA a Private Message Add NuERA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vanos
Underground

this will be awesome
good line up too!

Old Post May-10-2009 03:29  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vanos Click here to Send Vanos a Private Message Add Vanos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.06.05. Destiny & Activate pres. 'Hard Time' @ THE DON JAIL (CANCELLED)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRobert Burns - Auld Lang Syne (Bagpipe Rendition) from Warren @ Revolution Lakota NYE [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProper Filthy Naughty - Fascination (The Droyd's Ghetto Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread