Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA TFC/soccer/footy thread
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LightsOut
Antagonist

lolz

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post May-01-2013 20:48  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

Prediction.

Mandzo with a brace in the final (including the winner) to win it for Bayern.

Otherwise, don't really care who wins. But it is def looking like Bayern's year, and if BVB play without Gotze I think it is curtains for them.

Old Post May-01-2013 21:15  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

TFC, completely shameful display. Good they're not at BMO for a few weeks. Just pathetic.

• Do Santos - Menina

Old Post May-02-2013 14:03  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I didn't feel a thing.

You guys beat the Impact last week with their practice squad on. They put in DiVaio to rape you. Forza Impact.

Old Italians never die.

Old Post May-02-2013 18:33  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Old Italians never die.
yep. they just get injured often

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post May-02-2013 18:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

but win.

*points*

Old Post May-02-2013 19:05  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

Gloat away. Honestly, we deserve it, that was dreadful last night. We'll be hearing about this forever and rightfully so. Morgan has ruined his career in his last 3 games, he's like a prepubescent boy amongst men.

• Do Santos - Menina

Old Post May-02-2013 19:25  Germany
Special K
_

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay

Old Italians never die.

If I was a 30 year old pro baller and I wanted to extend my career as much as possible, of the major leagues, Italy is the first place I would choose to play out my career. Easiest place to play on the body for sure.

And of course the Impact are better then TFC anyways, they are smart, they are run by Italians instead of the constant stream of English / Scotsman or people affiliated with that style of play that we have rolling through Toronto. Same goes for Canada, sorry. No wonder we are so shit.

Old Post May-02-2013 22:27  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

The smartest thing TFC ever did was bring in a Dutchman. Unfortunately, he was controlled by an Englishman, who had his own ambitions, and was fired just as things started coming into place.

• Do Santos - Menina

Old Post May-02-2013 22:34  Germany
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/...nchester-united

quote:
Sir Alex Ferguson has retired as the manager of Manchester United, the club confirmed on Wednesday morning. The 71-year-old said in a statement that he will step down at the end of the season after 27 years in charge. He will become a United director and ambassador for the club. "The decision to retire is one that I have thought a great deal about and one that I have not taken lightly," said Ferguson. "It is the right time. It was important to me to leave an organisation in the strongest possible shape and I believe I have done so. The quality of this league winning squad, and the balance of ages within it, bodes well for continued success at the highest level whilst the structure of the youth set-up will ensure that the long-term future of the club remains a bright one. "Our training facilities are amongst the finest in global sport and our home Old Trafford is rightfully regarded as one of the leading venues in the world. Going forward, I am delighted to take on the roles of both director and ambassador for the club. With these activities, along with my many other interests, I am looking forward to the future. "I must pay tribute to my family, their love and support has been essential. My wife Cathy has been the key figure throughout my career, providing a bedrock of both stability and encouragement. Words are not enough to express what this has meant to me. "As for my players and staff, past and present, I would like to thank them all for a staggering level of professional conduct and dedication that has helped to deliver so many memorable triumphs. Without their contribution the history of this great club would not be as rich. "In my early years, the backing of the board, and Sir Bobby Charlton in particular, gave me the confidence and time to build a football club, rather than just a football team. "Over the past decade, the Glazer family have provided me with the platform to manage Manchester United to the best of my ability and I have been extremely fortunate to have worked with a talented and trustworthy chief executive in David Gill. I am truly grateful to all of them. "To the fans, thank you. The support you have provided over the years has been truly humbling. It has been an honour and an enormous privilege to have had the opportunity to lead your club and I have treasured my time as manager of Manchester United." Joel Glazer paid tribute to Ferguson. "Alex has proven time and time again what a fantastic manager he is but he's also a wonderful person," he said. "His determination to succeed and dedication to the club have been truly remarkable. I will always cherish the wonderful memories he has given us, like that magical night in Moscow. "I am delighted to announce that Alex has agreed to stay with the club as a director. His contributions to Manchester United over the last 26 years have been extraordinary and, like all United fans, I want him to be a part of its future." The club's outgoing chief executive, David Gill, was also fulsome in his praise of the Scot. "I've had the tremendous pleasure of working very closely with Alex for 16 unforgettable years – through the treble, the double, countless trophy wins and numerous signings. "We knew that his retirement would come one day and we both have been planning for it by ensuring the quality of the squad and club structures are in first class condition. "Alex's vision, energy and ability have built teams – both on and off the pitch – that his successor can count on as among the best and most loyal in world sport. "The way he cares for this club, his staff and for the football family in general is something that I admire. It is a side to him that is often hidden from public view but it is something that I have been privileged to witness in the last 16 years. "What he has done for this club and for the game in general will never be forgotten. It has been the greatest experience of my working life being alongside Alex and a great honour to be able to call him a friend."

Old Post May-08-2013 08:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

Huge news, def one of the all time greats.

The coaching carousel should be mighty interesting this summer.

Old Post May-09-2013 13:57  Croatia
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

Didn't see that coming, thought Fergie would die on the pitch before retiring.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post May-09-2013 14:22  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA TFC/soccer/footy thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan someone help me out with this tune? [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSunday Club - "Healing Dream" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread