Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA TFC/soccer/footy thread
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/spor...article2323787/

Good article on explaining what happened at Port Said

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Feb-02-2012 16:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Feb-03-2012 15:35  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan

African Cup of Nations is on right now. Always good for upsets and stories. A tournament favourite, Senegal, went home early.

Some of top goals from this year's tournament so far

Quarter-Finals:

1. 04/02/12: Zambia v Sudan, Bata
2. 04/02/12: Ivory Coast v Equatorial Guinea, Malabo
3. 05/02/12: Gabon v Mali, Libreville
4. 05/02/12: Ghana v Tunisia, Franceville

not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Feb-03-2012 19:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut

It's my goal to one day be amongst the masses of the Yellow Wall.

Can't wait to watch Gotze tear everyone up at the Euro's this summer.

Old Post Feb-03-2012 21:49  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

^^^
Same here, the quality of support they have is ridiculous. Definitely one of the most hostile grounds in Europe to visit.

Gotze is going to light up the Euros. I have a very good feeling about this German team right now, they're peaking and have the right mix of players. I don't even think an in form Spain can take them right now, but we'll see.

• Do Santos - Menina

Old Post Feb-03-2012 23:24  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Dunno if this was posted anywhere, but this is pretty remarkable.

Old Post Feb-04-2012 09:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

quote:
I have a very good feeling about this German team right now, they're peaking and have the right mix of players. I don't even think an in form Spain can take them right now, but we'll see.

Ummmm yea ... they are stacked lol.

I think that this is the best team they have had for a couple of decades imo. Their teams that made the semi-finals & finals in 02 / 06 / 08 and to a lesser extent in 2010 (though the stars on this team were really young) were imo still mediocre (by German standards).

This is their tournament to lose, and if they play to their capabilities I fully expect them to steamroll everyone.

Old Post Feb-04-2012 15:20  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

LOL

Fabio Capello just quit on England.

It will be interesting to see how this one plays out.

Old Post Feb-08-2012 20:15  Croatia
LightsOut
Antagonist

No idea who they'll find to replace him. Redknapp is happy at Spurs and O'neil just took over at Sunderland. Stuart Pierce will be fine for the short term, but certainly isn't capable of taking England deep into Euros.

Apparently Guus Hiddink is interested...

• Do Santos - Menina

Last edited by LightsOut on Feb-08-2012 at 20:32

Old Post Feb-08-2012 20:18  Germany
Yohan

quote:
No idea who they'll find to replace him. Redknapp is happy at Spurs and O'neil just took over at Sunderland. Stuart Pierce will be fine for the short term, but certainly isn't capable of taking England deep into Euros.

Apparently Guus Hiddink is interested...

Good on Capello for sticking by his captain. Shows character. Innocent until proven guilty. English FA fucks up again

Hiddink would be a good choice IMO. He's good with national teams, though not recently with Russia and Turkey stints, and he's familiar with English football with his time at Chelsea.

not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Feb-08-2012 20:36  Canada
samhouse
Scenester

urgh....

unbelievable!!!
FA FAIL!!!!!!

Old Post Feb-08-2012 20:38  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

I think the FA is finished with their foreign manager experiment. With only one England friendly between now and the end of the season, I think Harry Redknapp is the logical choice to take over for Euros, after that, they can take their time and wait for the right english born candidate.

• Do Santos - Menina

Old Post Feb-08-2012 20:58  Germany

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA TFC/soccer/footy thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID needed for tune from GDJB May 10/2007 [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCold Turkey II - "Sunflower" (Transa Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread