Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > A State Of Trance 550 - MOSCOW - 2012-03-07 - ExpoCentr - Tracklists + Download Links
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tunesman2k1
We're Here To Stay

who set up of mashups haha

Old Post Mar-07-2012 20:14  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for tunesman2k1 Click here to Send tunesman2k1 a Private Message Add tunesman2k1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darthseph
Supreme tranceaddict

lol... oh god... I hated this song before.... and now its pure cheese to me.

Old Post Mar-07-2012 20:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darthseph Click here to Send darthseph a Private Message Add darthseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by darthseph
whatever you say Arty is still a shit dj!!! i wont be downloading this shit set

Old Post Mar-07-2012 20:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darthseph
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Coxx

I will... for my archive of the event... but I know what you mean.

Old Post Mar-07-2012 20:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darthseph Click here to Send darthseph a Private Message Add darthseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucent
tranceaddict in training

Arty perfectly demonstrating that most of the industry's producers make horrendous DJs, and get shown up so badly at events like this. Sadly, it doesn't seem to affect their drawing power or popularity!

And the most fabricated act in the history of trance to come after Armin.

Old Post Mar-07-2012 20:17  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for lucent Click here to Send lucent a Private Message Add lucent to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Txebe
Tranceaddict

Arty

01. Arty vs. Matisse & Sadko - Trio
02. Paul van Dyk feat. Sue McLaren - We Come Together (Arty Remix)
03. D-Mad & Arty vs. Above & Beyond feat. Richard Bedford - She Gave Me The Sun & Moon (Lavisse Den Bosch Bootleg)
04. Mat Zo & Arty - Mozart (Arty Edit)
05. Dirty South & Those Usual Suspects feat. Eric Hecht - Walking Alone (Arty Remix)
06. Arty feat. Tania Zygar - The Wall (Arty Remode)
07. Arty - ID
08. Oceanlab vs. Mat Zo vs. Arty - Satellite Dynamics (Mat Zo Mashup)
09. Arty - Around The World
10. Arty vs. Imogen Heap - Seek Zara (SHato & Paul Rockseek Mashup)
11. Tiesto & Diplo vs. Nero - C'Mon Me & You (Arty Mashup)
12. Arty vs. Reflekt feat. Delline Bass - Need To Feel Hope (Above & Beyond Mashup)
13. Arty - ID
14. Alesso & Sebastian Ingrosso vs. Arty & Mat Zo - Calling Rebound (Markob27 Mashup)
15. Kyau & Albert - Are You Fine? (Arty Remix)
16. Ferry Corsten - Punk (Arty Rock-n-Rolla Remix)
17. Arty - Kate
18. Above & Beyond vs. Andy Moor - Air For Life
quote:
Axwell is a good producer, just mired in a sound right now that's taken over dance music. Isn't this a bootleg of Cmos - 2 Million Ways?

he's an excellent producer. I'm very fan of his multiple alias like Jetlag or Mambana for example..
It's Are You Fine? (Arty Remix)

Last edited by Txebe on Mar-07-2012 at 20:28

Old Post Mar-07-2012 20:18  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Txebe Click here to Send Txebe a Private Message Add Txebe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
anuga
Cuesheet Biatch

A State of Crap...

I'm going to bed and set my alarm for 23:59, then I'm gonne start playing Mass Effect 3 at 0:00 instead...

The "Armada" killed trance as it was and ID&T helped em out.

Old Post Mar-07-2012 20:18  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for anuga Click here to Send anuga a Private Message Visit anuga's homepage! Add anuga to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darthseph
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

LOL... there's Punk... yea...

Old Post Mar-07-2012 20:18  United States
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by anuga
A State of Crap...
with this line-up ewww, like i said Ruben de Ronde,Armin will have the best sets
quote:
LOL... there's Punk... yea...
yeh artys fail mix!

Old Post Mar-07-2012 20:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tunesman2k1
We're Here To Stay

quote:
with this line-up ewww, like i said Ruben de Ronde,Armin will have the best sets
yeh artys fail mix!

i wish state of yellow was the main broadcast

Old Post Mar-07-2012 20:22  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for tunesman2k1 Click here to Send tunesman2k1 a Private Message Add tunesman2k1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tunesman2k1
i wish state of yellow was the main broadcast
it will on a state of sundays but i hear whar you're saying mate!

Old Post Mar-07-2012 20:23 
GeminiZ
Supreme tranceaddict

Okay this is literally the same tracklist he spun when I saw him 2 months ago...

Old Post Mar-07-2012 20:24  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for GeminiZ Click here to Send GeminiZ a Private Message Add GeminiZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > A State Of Trance 550 - MOSCOW - 2012-03-07 - ExpoCentr - Tracklists + Download Links
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHardish Trance Tune!!!!!!!!! [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackM.O.R.P.H. - "Maximum Overdrive" (Benicio Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread