Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss - Summer Mix For Marta [House]
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
meriter
-

sweet tits thanks sushi, and system-j assuming this mix doesn't suck

Old Post Aug-14-2014 23:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

This became my new "go-to" summer mix. Agreed with the others that the section at 50 minutes was my least-favorite, but it was still quite enjoyable. I think it was a smart idea to put those tracks in, though, as it adds more variety to the mix. It's just hard to compete with the beginning section and that Tom Middleton binge. The beginning part in particular is my favorite. Perfect summer house.

Old Post Aug-20-2014 20:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Excellent stuff, cheers. From pretty much the moment I released this the weather in the UK took a dramatic nose-dive, so I'm glad it's been soundtracking someone's summer.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Aug-20-2014 22:31  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

This mix is like a summer ale. Crisp, refreshing, flavorful, and enjoyable. Not too strong, not too light. Just the right tastes. Nothing more technical to offer beyond that, but I liked it!

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Aug-22-2014 15:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Suspended User

It fucking sucks like everything you fucking do

Ubuntu, My Fellow Pleiadians, Ubuntu!

Old Post Aug-24-2014 14:35  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Lagrangian
It fucking sucks like everything you fucking do

You're welcome to be a dickhead in the COR, but keep useless shit like that out of DJ Promo or I'll be suspending you.

Old Post Aug-24-2014 21:36  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Excellent stuff, cheers. From pretty much the moment I released this the weather in the UK took a dramatic nose-dive, so I'm glad it's been soundtracking someone's summer.

I hope it's still like that when I arrive! This has been the second hottest summer Seattle has ever had, and I'm so ready for rain and sweater-weather.

Old Post Aug-24-2014 22:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SoundDigest
Junior tranceaddict

Checking it out now!

Old Post Aug-25-2014 23:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundDigest Click here to Send SoundDigest a Private Message Visit SoundDigest's homepage! Add SoundDigest to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Uncle ED
Supreme tranceaddict

Just found this now? Really great summer vibes for me, such great tracks for daytime pool parties.....and like its long....lol...dont need to worry about music for guests for a few hours....nice job mate....

Old Post Aug-30-2014 03:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Uncle ED Click here to Send Uncle ED a Private Message Add Uncle ED to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

No doubt, Jack. Who knew.

Old Post Mar-17-2016 14:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

A little too proggy towards the end for me, but it's cool.

Old Post Mar-17-2016 16:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

You can't expect me to go more than two hours and not play any prog, can you?

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Mar-18-2016 13:33  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss - Summer Mix For Marta [House]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe launch vs put your hands up [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackG-Spott - "No Comment" (Hard Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread