Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > stop the whistles/horns
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
movingincircles
ninja!

stop the whistles/horns

I'm sick of people using whistles/horns in the crowd trying to go along with the song.

Old Post Jul-06-2009 23:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for movingincircles Click here to Send movingincircles a Private Message Add movingincircles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

since the Confederation Cup in South Africa, I'm not leaving home without one or two of this with me:

Old Post Jul-06-2009 23:20  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

Re: stop the whistles/horns

quote:
Originally posted by movingincircles
I'm sick of people using whistles/horns in the crowd trying to go along with the song.

you listen to second sun and dave dresden, doesnt matter what you think.

Old Post Jul-06-2009 23:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
movingincircles
ninja!

Re: Re: stop the whistles/horns

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
you listen to second sun and dave dresden, doesnt matter what you think.

somehow you always like to click on my threads, so that means you care!

Old Post Jul-06-2009 23:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for movingincircles Click here to Send movingincircles a Private Message Add movingincircles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

lol i actually like hearing them in the crowd noise during recorded live sets... adds some energy to the atmosphere for some reason

Old Post Jul-07-2009 02:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

Re: stop the whistles/horns

quote:
Originally posted by movingincircles

this means that you are going to shit events with shit music and shit people

Old Post Jul-07-2009 02:37  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
lol i actually like hearing them in the crowd noise during recorded live sets... adds some energy to the atmosphere for some reason

Yep, especially the old sets out there like Oakie's classic EMs. I don't think I could listen to some of the sets without the horns at this point!

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Jul-07-2009 04:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by miamitranceman
Yep, especially the old sets out there like Oakie's classic EMs. I don't think I could listen to some of the sets without the horns at this point!

The whole Gatecrasher '99 EM with Tony, Oakey, and Jules... that set was epic with the crowd noises... the cheering and shit when songs come in that they know... total energy.

I have played Oakenfolds set myself, like track for track at the same bpm... not the same energy!

Old Post Jul-07-2009 04:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
boris_the_bear
Supreme tranceaddict

whistles/horns are the sucks. better shove em up the ass

Old Post Jul-07-2009 10:38  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for boris_the_bear Click here to Send boris_the_bear a Private Message Add boris_the_bear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post Jul-07-2009 10:53  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Unique2701
in deep space

quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby

I have played Oakenfolds set myself, like track for track at the same bpm... not the same energy!

Why would you do that

If I am the storm, if I am the wonder..
Will I have flashlights, nightmares and sudden explosions?

Old Post Jul-07-2009 16:19  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Unique2701 Click here to Send Unique2701 a Private Message Visit Unique2701's homepage! Add Unique2701 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Unique2701
Why would you do that

Consider it the DJ version of a cover song.

Also I have most of the records in that set, so it was a challenge to do it just like he did. Its hard messing up on purpose!

j/k his mixing in that set was actually pretty spot on.

Old Post Jul-07-2009 16:50 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > stop the whistles/horns
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDnB ID from Roni SIze with MC Dynamite & Tali - Live @ The Republic 5-1-2002 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMisja Helsloot - First Second (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread