Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2008 Results
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Fledz
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Neo95gt
So judging by your avatar you like Daft Punk......ready, I can do it too.....

So, basicly, house is simple melodies, with shitty basslines with ALL OVER GAY ACAPELLAS ?

ROFL

I'll just say NO THANK YOU, if that's the music called house these days.

I puke on your taste of music.

wooo cheesy disco house, lets hit up the gay bar and swing our cocks around!!!

Dude, shut the fuck up and stop defending it. You give the rest of us a bad name.

There's plenty of us who still love our trance and can actually coherently discuss it with the other guys because we all understand everybody has their own tastes and tastes change. It all goes well until some idiot like you comes along and then we all get heaped in the same pile as where people like you should be.

Do every person a favour, especially those who love trance and stop defending it. With every word you say you just make things worse

Old Post Oct-27-2008 03:57  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cool sam
tranceaddict in training

Hi
thanks for providing the list ..............

Old Post Oct-27-2008 06:13  India
Click Here to See the Profile for cool sam Click here to Send cool sam a Private Message Add cool sam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Unable
Senior tranceaddict

Shit poll is shit.

quote:
Originally posted by adi_hanson
armins such a nice guy , you possibly couldnt hate him as much as tiesto

even if he had a bowlcut at one stage

Bowlcut is quite unforgivable (excuse the pun)

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
What I don't understand is how most of the regular posters and most of the threads discuss good stuff, a lot of it now removed from trance which is generally accepted (or so I thought) as a bit of a dead genre aside from the fringe producers well removed from the superstar circus... and then the results come in and Armin wins yet again.

I guess I either gravitate towards the threads started by people with good taste or MD isn't representative of the 25,000 people who vote and must live on all the other sub-forums.

Yeh, I thought about that too, but if the site name changed and didn't have "Trance" in the title then the vote for Trance DJs would slowly diminish.

Or just the fact all the trance lovers are too scared to enter MD.

quote:
Originally posted by Steve Evets
That's a good way to look at it with regards to the labeling thing. I hate labels - good music is good music. But labels do exist so in light of that the music that is labeled as 'trance' today doesn't really hold a candle to the music that was labeled as 'trance' in the past. I think that is true of all music, even beyond EDM.

Hip hop for example is an obvious case... etc

I'm speaking generally of course, there are still a ton of great tracks being released, it's just that the Armin Van Buurens and Above and Beyonds aren't really playing them anymore.

Thank you!

Also lol at the last page of flaming. The Daft Punk flame would actually be credible Neo95gt, but you obviously haven't listened to all of their tracks. They do have some disgraceful tracks that's for sure, but far far less concentrated than most other producers. Oh wait you're a mainstay of EDM and would've had a well matured sense of music when Homework was released and you quickly dismissed it as tripe, right?

Old Post Oct-27-2008 14:21  Azerbaijan
Click Here to See the Profile for Unable Click here to Send Unable a Private Message Add Unable to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjKaenow
Supreme tranceaddict

Cheers Everyone…THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES.
New Mixes coming soon and for a special treat, Edit: sorry, no spam

Old Post Oct-27-2008 19:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for DjKaenow Click here to Send DjKaenow a Private Message Add DjKaenow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amoonfairy
tranceaddict in training

Be Cool!

156. Satoshi Tomiie

This shit is rigged man. I saw Satoshi in Atlanta and he literally put on his iPod and left the dj booth. If this guy can make it on the "top 250" I have high hopes for anyone.

Old Post Oct-29-2008 18:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amoonfairy Click here to Send amoonfairy a Private Message Visit amoonfairy's homepage! Add amoonfairy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

^^

Nice shit talking. The very few sets I downloaded from him this year always blew my mind.

Old Post Nov-02-2008 01:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Imu
Supreme tranceaddict

above & beyond should be #1...

and its funny how the dj mag list puts them at 4...at least number 2 makes some sense...also, aly & fila should be right up there too!

Old Post Nov-04-2008 18:12  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Imu Click here to Send Imu a Private Message Visit Imu's homepage! Add Imu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Imu
Supreme tranceaddict

oh and sander van doorn should have dropped further down. john o callaghan shouldnt be in the top 30...and eddie halliwell should be like...number 5 or something.

(or maybe imj ust trying to prod up my votes lol)

Old Post Nov-04-2008 18:15  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Imu Click here to Send Imu a Private Message Visit Imu's homepage! Add Imu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bsmith201
tranceaddict in training

It was good to see Aly & Fila make such a big jump. They definitely deserved it, anyone else a big fan of "The future sound of Egypt"?

Old Post Nov-07-2008 06:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bsmith201 Click here to Send bsmith201 a Private Message Add bsmith201 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kinezi
Supreme tranceaddict

Just saw these rankings.. now one can understand 90 places drop for guys like Rob Turner... but why the fuck would Thomas Datt drop 90 places in one year?

Old Post Dec-03-2008 09:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Kinezi Click here to Send Kinezi a Private Message Add Kinezi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Imu
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bsmith201
It was good to see Aly & Fila make such a big jump. They definitely deserved it, anyone else a big fan of "The future sound of Egypt"?

ME!

Old Post Dec-03-2008 14:45  India
Darkarbiter
Psysnob

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
Owned!

Where is dj romania?

surely with all the big clobz he spinz he would have scored higher.

Old Post Jan-08-2009 11:08  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Darkarbiter Click here to Send Darkarbiter a Private Message Add Darkarbiter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2008 Results
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Armin @ Amnesia (epic tune !!!!!!!) [2007] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGeorgio Moroder vs Jam & Spoon - The Chase [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread