Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Patski - Fresh Air 6 [Chillout]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ Patski
Supreme tranceaddict

Smile Patski - Fresh Air 6 [Chillout]

Hey guys,

It's been awhile since I've put a mix on here, years I think. Over the years I've made my own little series of ambient/chillout style mixes called Fresh Air, but didn't really put them online and only gave them to some close friends. No real reason why I didn't.

Anyhow I recently created my 6th chillout mix and was really happy with it and thought some people might be interested in it! It features some great ambient bliss to kick back to and features the works of Chicane, M83 and also some work from TA's own Magdelayna.

The tracklist and download link is available below. Kick back, crack a beer and enjoy! Thanks to anyone who takes the time to check this out:

DJ Orion – One Sunday
The Chaser – Thinking About
Chicane – Fin De Jours
Lighthouse Family – High (Magdelayna Orchestral Remake)
Solarstone – 4Ever (Update Project Remix)
Chicane – Barefoot
Andy Blueman – Time To Rest (Magdelayna Chilled Remake)
Sunlounger – Lumumba
Ben Gold feat. Senadee – Today (Chilled Datt Remix)
Chicane – Goldfish
M83 – Wait
Rameses B – Moonlight

>> Download (Right Click, Save As)

Cheers!
Patrick

Old Post Jun-16-2012 10:51  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Patski Click here to Send DJ Patski a Private Message Add DJ Patski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spacey Orange
Hypnautic Beats Addict

when is saw this thread i thought to myself 'surely someone bumped an old thread.'

Still up:1:2

Down:3:4:5

Old Post Jun-17-2012 01:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Spacey Orange Click here to Send Spacey Orange a Private Message Add Spacey Orange to your buddy list Spacey Orange is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Patski
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Spacey Orange
when is saw this thread i thought to myself 'surely someone bumped an old thread.'

Haha yeah, I've still been lurking around just haven't really been posting. Good to see you are still around though! When I saw Spacey Orange had replied I instantly thought of your state of tranquility mix!

Old Post Jun-17-2012 01:58  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Patski Click here to Send DJ Patski a Private Message Add DJ Patski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

Downloaded, will listen in the next couple days.

Old Post Jun-17-2012 02:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Patski
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Vector A
Downloaded, will listen in the next couple days.

Thanks for checking it out

Old Post Jun-17-2012 07:18  Australia
adam_rodriguez
Supreme tranceaddict

Cheers for the support

Magdelayna Music on Facebook

Old Post Jun-17-2012 13:32  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for adam_rodriguez Click here to Send adam_rodriguez a Private Message Visit adam_rodriguez's homepage! Add adam_rodriguez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Patski
Supreme tranceaddict

One and only bump

Old Post Jun-24-2012 09:50  Australia

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Patski - Fresh Air 6 [Chillout]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackbouncy, proggy trance from 2005 [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackV-One - Dead Cities [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread