Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > [PODCAST] Chris Liebing - CLR Podcast Tracklists Archive
Pages (78): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJPAUZE
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Moss
question

is this the type of podcast/show where theres a lot of dj talking inside? or only during the beginning

was considering diving into some of these here, even though i rather liked when techno was played faster like liebing used to up to 04 or 05 I think, on the other hand some of that stuff was getting too fast and too repetitive, so i could see why lot of djs got bored with it

Hi there, it's interesting you mentioned this. A lot of people including myself feel this way. I have been playing techno for many many years. There was actually a point where I was playing just as hard or even harder than liebing. Heck I still do a set every 3 or 4 months of harder techno. The problem that I have found is that living in Canada it is just not as marketable anymore. As well there arent as many quality hard techno prouducers as there once was, so I find it really difficult to find new music. It takes me a while to build up an archive to throw down new sets etc.

I think what Mr.Moss says sums it up nicely. Times have changed and techno slowed down quite a bit. The quality of the production is much better nowadays thanks to better software, and there is an abundance of this kind of techno around. So in my opinion these guys have changed the face of techno yet again.

If you do like what you see in these podcasts, I do a tech-house and techno mix every month for my podcast that you are sure to like. Go to my homepage or my podcast homepage to subscribe. http://www.djpauze.com/podcast or http://www.djpauze.com

I also run Hardsignal Recordings if you are familiar with the label, hence the hard techno mixes on my site as well.

Thanks and drop me a line if anyone has any questions!

Pauze

Old Post Nov-20-2009 12:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJPAUZE Click here to Send DJPAUZE a Private Message Visit DJPAUZE's homepage! Add DJPAUZE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJPAUZE
tranceaddict in training

And if anyone has problems with id's, I pick up ALOT of the stuff that liebing plays in his podcasts and I can try my best to help out. d j p a u z e at rogers d ot com

Peace
Pauze

Old Post Nov-20-2009 12:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJPAUZE Click here to Send DJPAUZE a Private Message Visit DJPAUZE's homepage! Add DJPAUZE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
summermadness
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJPAUZE
Hi there, it's interesting you mentioned this. A lot of people including myself feel this way. I have been playing techno for many many years. There was actually a point where I was playing just as hard or even harder than liebing. Heck I still do a set every 3 or 4 months of harder techno. The problem that I have found is that living in Canada it is just not as marketable anymore. As well there arent as many quality hard techno prouducers as there once was, so I find it really difficult to find new music. It takes me a while to build up an archive to throw down new sets etc.

I think what Mr.Moss says sums it up nicely. Times have changed and techno slowed down quite a bit. The quality of the production is much better nowadays thanks to better software, and there is an abundance of this kind of techno around. So in my opinion these guys have changed the face of techno yet again.

If you do like what you see in these podcasts, I do a tech-house and techno mix every month for my podcast that you are sure to like. Go to my homepage or my podcast homepage to subscribe. http://www.djpauze.com/podcast or http://www.djpauze.com

I also run Hardsignal Recordings if you are familiar with the label, hence the hard techno mixes on my site as well.

Thanks and drop me a line if anyone has any questions!

Pauze

wow! and all mixes seem to work as well + tracklist!!
thanks for share! I think, I'll listen to all of them!

Old Post Nov-20-2009 12:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for summermadness Click here to Send summermadness a Private Message Add summermadness to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJPAUZE
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by summermadness
wow! and all mixes seem to work as well + tracklist!!
thanks for share! I think, I'll listen to all of them!

No problem mate, I hope you enjoy. As said every month I do new tech-house and techno mix with the newest and freshest beats. Very similar style to all of the artists in the CLR podcast!

Byeeee
Pauze

Old Post Nov-20-2009 13:03  Canada
djFEI-FEI
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm LOVE techno in all its various forms! I actually first got into the scene with Hawtin wayyy back in the day when he was throwing his underground warehouse parties in Detroit, and the rest of the midwest. I do definitely appreciate those who still do throw down some hard stuff every now and then

Anyways, for any of you guys missing the harder stuff, I just did a special episode of my podcast...Grab Ep 1003 for some banging techno It's a mix of a new stuff and the older stuff! Hope you will enjoy it

Itunes Link: http://www.itunes.com/podcast?id=327062493
All else: http://www.djfei-fei.com/feidedpodcast

BTW, I think Liebing should put up more of his live sets on his show! any else digging those?

Fei-Fei

Last edited by djFEI-FEI on Nov-20-2009 at 21:53

Old Post Nov-20-2009 21:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djFEI-FEI Click here to Send djFEI-FEI a Private Message Visit djFEI-FEI's homepage! Add djFEI-FEI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Moss
Supreme tranceaddict

one things for sure to this day, if I want insane mindless energy in electronic music, the natural place to go would be liebing/rush/beyer/vath from like 2001, a second choice would be some hard/dark psychedelic, that can have some of the same intensity

hardcore/hardstyle and all that are too out there, to the point of being funny

hard trance like yoji is hit or miss right now I find, mostly miss

Old Post Nov-20-2009 22:33  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Moss Click here to Send Mr Moss a Private Message Add Mr Moss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
IVI IL
Music is my DNA

quote:
Originally posted by djFEI-FEI
BTW, I think Liebing should put up more of his live sets on his show! any else digging those?
Agreed, anyway going to be at Time Warp Holland next month, where Collabs will play... Hope Chris will put liveset from that gig at least

Old Post Nov-21-2009 06:37  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for IVI IL Click here to Send IVI IL a Private Message Visit IVI IL's homepage! Add IVI IL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
summermadness
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I'm LOVE techno in all its various forms! I actually first got into the scene with Hawtin wayyy back in the day when he was throwing his underground warehouse parties in Detroit, and the rest of the midwest. I do definitely appreciate those who still do throw down some hard stuff every now and then

Anyways, for any of you guys missing the harder stuff, I just did a special episode of my podcast...Grab Ep 1003 for some banging techno It's a mix of a new stuff and the older stuff! Hope you will enjoy it

Itunes Link: http://www.itunes.com/podcast?id=327062493
All else: http://www.djfei-fei.com/feidedpodcast

Fei-Fei

do you have a tracklist for 1003?

Old Post Nov-21-2009 08:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for summermadness Click here to Send summermadness a Private Message Add summermadness to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djFEI-FEI
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by summermadness
do you have a tracklist for 1003?

Yup yup! Here you go! Thread for the show is here in case you wanted to check out previous ones...

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...84&forumid=6&s=

Feided 1003 November Track List:

Umek - Work This data [Dataworx Digital]
Dustin Zahn - Stranger to Stability (Len Faki Podium Mix) [Music Response Records]
FLO - Body Things (Alex Bau Remix) [Kiddaz.FM]
Michel De Hey - Sherlock [Hey! Records]
Eric Sneo, DJ Rush - I Control the Base [T:Classixx]
DJ Slave - Lizi (Darkrox Remix) [Adult Records]
Mauro Picotto, Riccardo Ferri - Rectangle [Alchemy]
Chris Liebing - B1 Big it Up [CLR]
Eric Sneo - Snare Attack [Terminal M]
Gary Maguire - Bananas [Discover Dark]
Dastin, Rantan - Girlie Show [Patterns]
Goncalo M - Super Force [Soul Access]
Ken Ishii - Visionary World (Funk D'Void Remix) [Exceptional Records]
John Askew - Bad Apple (Sly One vs. Jurrane Remix) [Discover Dark]
Ivan Devero - Iria & Nora [CDR]
Mauro Picotto, Riccardo Ferri - New Time New Place (Eric Sneo Remix) [T:Classixx]
Eric Sneo - Confused State [Equator]
Alex Bau - Halifax Funk [CLR]
Eric Sneo - Practice What You Preach [Masters of Disaster]
Odessa Soundfreaks - Euro Tour [Relatives]
DJ Cristiao - French Tune [Triple Recordings]
Feided Spotlight Tune of the Month * Ferdy Nuus - And I [CDR]

Old Post Nov-22-2009 05:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djFEI-FEI Click here to Send djFEI-FEI a Private Message Visit djFEI-FEI's homepage! Add djFEI-FEI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
summermadness
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Yup yup! Here you go! Thread for the show is here in case you wanted to check out previous ones...

Dustin Zahn - Stranger to Stability (Len Faki Podium Mix) [Music Response Records]
Mauro Picotto, Riccardo Ferri - New Time New Place (Eric Sneo Remix) [T:Classixx]

looks promising! I will def. give it a listen too

Old Post Nov-22-2009 12:19 
Sat
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

i was recording more harder techno sets (offbeat a bit industrial and other similiar kinds) many days from almost 2 years (last months it was only only at weekends). but i don't have people & place to present it. if someone is interested with music of kinds like slobodan, hardcell, lehman, go hiyama, exium etc.. i can upload some of those.. but sure it's not so good mixing technically (basing on 3 dex mixing).. also it's not bad for everyone who's interested in older (1999-2004) kinds of techno.. anyone?
OffTopic a bit.
btw check a paul 2007-2008 productions.. they're still fast. he's producing too many tracks and for me it looks like he's making shit.. but obvioulsy he has good stuff (check his 'math ep' 'anomalies' album, 'the light episode one' and others).

Old Post Nov-22-2009 21:22  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Sat Click here to Send Sat a Private Message Visit Sat's homepage! Add Sat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djFEI-FEI
Supreme tranceaddict

Thx in advance for checking it out! Let me know what you think! Def some 3-4 decks of action going on

Sat---totally, been supporting A. Paul for a long time as well. Actually one of my fav trax from ep 1002 was one of his...I actually did a fun lil mash of his remix with another goodie.

Here's the tracklist from the previous show if you're interested:

Feided 1002 October Tracklist:

Fei-Fei pres. FFW - The Infinity Link (Gate 42 Remix) [Discover Dark]
Egyptian Empire – The Horn Track (Pedro Delgardo Mix) [Missile Records]
John Karagiannis, PayLipService – Kidnapping Situation (A.Paul Remix) [Techhead Recordings]
Ivan Devero – Muchatrucha [Adult Records]
Activa – Transmission (Gate 42 Remix) [Discover Records]
Axel Karakasis - Let it Roll [Remain Records]
Alan Wyse – Gifted Soul (Mac & Taylor Remix) [CGI Records]
Axel Karakasis – Pull the Trigger (Joint Operations Centre Remix) [Remain Records]
Paul Janes, Sterling Moss – Karneval [Hardasfunk Recordings]
Sean Tyas – Rulebook (Bryan Kearney’s Out the Window Remix) [Discover Dark]
Greg Downey – Grudge Match (J Suckley Remix) [Goodgreef Digital]
Prodigy – Omen (Reaky’s Bootleg) [CDR]
Ripcurl – We Are All Superheroes After All (Reaky’s Remix) [CDR]
Jochen Miller – Brace Yourself (Be:Gold Remix) [High Contrast Recordings]

Old Post Nov-23-2009 04:22  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > [PODCAST] Chris Liebing - CLR Podcast Tracklists Archive
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (78): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnother tune from a couple years back needs ID! [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMuzikman - "Satellites" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread