Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.07.12-2014.07.13 Hyte Park: Liebing, T47, LocoDice, PanPot, Moudaber, full list in threa@ G.I
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by CarS

both days?

just sunday...
but the whole weekend is filled with techno
friday-marcel fengler at output
sat- sigha and dvs1 at output
dvs1 absolutly destroyed demf, WOW really looking foward to that party as well

Old Post Jun-22-2014 15:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

might just see you there if I end up not doing Hudson Project
(no car camping, 50 bucks to park, hate that shit... but the line-up...)

Old Post Jun-24-2014 06:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ISOS4
Senior tranceaddict

Id be pissed i was missing this but ill be in amsterdam(4 days Luminosity) and ibiza(14 days) for 18 nights.

Old Post Jun-24-2014 14:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ISOS4 Click here to Send ISOS4 a Private Message Add ISOS4 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sbliss22
tranceaddict

was boppin around RA for parties after Hyte on Saturday and found this "Blkmarket & Resolute with Nastia." Anyone have any info on this chick? Sorry if im living under a rock... Maybe smarter to just stay with the tried and true of DVS1 @ Output since I know that will be rockin??

Old Post Jun-24-2014 19:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sbliss22 Click here to Send Sbliss22 a Private Message Add Sbliss22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by Sbliss22
was boppin around RA for parties after Hyte on Saturday and found this "Blkmarket & Resolute with Nastia." Anyone have any info on this chick? Sorry if im living under a rock... Maybe smarter to just stay with the tried and true of DVS1 @ Output since I know that will be rockin??

Nastia

Old Post Jun-24-2014 19:20  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
klobo
Senior tranceaddict

hello nyta!

is there going to be any hyte after pawties??? i just want to make sure b4 i buy dvs1 for output

Old Post Jul-02-2014 17:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for klobo Click here to Send klobo a Private Message Add klobo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sbliss22
tranceaddict

Getting closer to this. Pretty damn pumped for both days. Have never had the opportunity to see Paul Ritch or Mind Against.. all to change on Saturday

Old Post Jul-07-2014 20:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sbliss22 Click here to Send Sbliss22 a Private Message Add Sbliss22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

quote:
Originally posted by klobo
hello nyta!

is there going to be any hyte after pawties??? i just want to make sure b4 i buy dvs1 for output

theyre being announced some time today. first night after parties are at pacha and second night its at output

Old Post Jul-08-2014 13:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chupa169
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by gimmebeatz
theyre being announced some time today. first night after parties are at pacha and second night its at output

Would love to see Mind Against at one of these.

Old Post Jul-08-2014 14:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chupa169 Click here to Send chupa169 a Private Message Add chupa169 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sbliss22
tranceaddict

After parties announced...
Saturday @ Pacha--Loco, Paul Ritch, Mind Against, Jean Pierre
Sunday @ Output--Chris Liebing, Pan-Pot, Hector, Radio Slave, Robert Dietz, Monoloc

How late do you think that party on Sunday will go?? To me why even pay on Sunday for the day at G.I when you can get basically the whole lineup at a club, have the opportunity to watch the Cup Finals & maybe get a chance to see Bonobo in Central Park fo free. Vavavoom!

Old Post Jul-08-2014 19:38  United States
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

Hyte after parties:

Saturday, Pacha:

Loco Dice, Paul Ritch, Mind Against, Jean Pierre

Sunday, Output:

Chris Liebing, Pan-Pot, Hector, Radio Slave, Robert Dietz, Monoloc

Yeah.... I know which one I'll be at.

http://www.soundcloud.com/danielnusdeo

Old Post Jul-08-2014 19:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

http://www.soundcloud.com/danielnusdeo

Old Post Jul-08-2014 20:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.07.12-2014.07.13 Hyte Park: Liebing, T47, LocoDice, PanPot, Moudaber, full list in threa@ G.I
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown tune, perhaps by Sharpside? [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWilliam Orbit - water from a vine leaf [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread