Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > How the f*ck does one manage to run this forum into the ground? Hm?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
emc^2
FCK MNML

How the f*ck does one manage to run this forum into the ground? Hm?

I get it. Fb. Snapshit. Etc.

but dang it - this was once vibrant community with events and people and trolls and cancerous toxic waste. Oh .Wait. now I remember.

Miss having so much fun here. Sad, really.

So, what did everyone switch to or did peeps just grow out of TA?

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.

--Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011)

Old Post Sep-14-2019 00:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for emc^2 Click here to Send emc^2 a Private Message Add emc^2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I ruined TA.

Old Post Sep-14-2019 01:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Re: How the f*ck does one manage to run this forum into the ground? Hm?

quote:
Originally posted by emc^2

but dang it - this was once vibrant community with events and people and trolls and cancerous toxic waste. Oh .Wait. now I remember.

I fucked your dad

Old Post Sep-14-2019 03:42  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:

You did 3 posts since 2011, why did you leave?

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Sep-14-2019 06:53  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Re: Re: How the f*ck does one manage to run this forum into the ground? Hm?

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
I fucked your dad

Me too and his mom..at the same time.

Old Post Sep-14-2019 13:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mokuyoujima
Junior tranceaddict

quote:

I CAN SAY. my friends, my family, my classmates, my "personalised" ads, my interests, my character, my feelings, my life... are totally conquered by HTML5 things.

Old Post Sep-14-2019 15:13  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for Mokuyoujima Click here to Send Mokuyoujima a Private Message Add Mokuyoujima to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Re: Re: Re: How the f*ck does one manage to run this forum into the ground? Hm?

quote:
Originally posted by Hides in Shadow
Me too and his mom..at the same time.

You've never fucked anyone but yourself.

Old Post Sep-20-2019 21:38  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Re: Re: Re: Re: How the f*ck does one manage to run this forum into the ground? Hm?

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
You've never fucked anyone but yourself.

Indirect hit from Mr. Mystery, was it a good one? nope

Old Post Sep-20-2019 22:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Quick reminder that in 2013 I named both the precise time point when (Lira becoming a mod) and reason why this place died:

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Sep-24-2019 19:26  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How the f*ck does one manage to run this forum into the ground? Hm?

quote:
Originally posted by Hides in Shadow
Indirect hit from Mr. Mystery, was it a good one? nope

You're that kind of fucked up guy we read about on Yahoo news that would fuck a car right in it's tailpipe.

Old Post Sep-24-2019 19:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
Quick reminder that in 2013 I named both the precise time point when (Lira becoming a mod) and reason why this place died:

lmaoo, that was good..

Old Post Sep-24-2019 19:35  United States
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How the f*ck does one manage to run this forum into the ground? Hm?

quote:
Originally posted by KiNeTiC ENeRgY
You're that kind of fucked up guy we read about on Yahoo news that would fuck a car right in it's tailpipe.

You're the kind of guy who goes on a mass shooting because you never get any attention from women cuz they just ignore your ass. One, because you think your hot shit because u make fun of people with disabilities which makes you just a pure loser like Rann is in real life. Yeah man keep at it you'll get far ahead in life, very far.

Old Post Sep-24-2019 20:07  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > How the f*ck does one manage to run this forum into the ground? Hm?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOne ID [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAyla - "Dreamland" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread