Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Dave King - I Like This (A Little Mix Project)
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by djdk
Ah nice, as it happens the next gig in my diary is in Brixton on 20th September

If I have any say in the matter, I will be there! Been wanting to see you play out for several years now, and if you're performing near where I live, that will be perfect!(I expect I'll be there, I just can't predict that far in the future to guarantee I'll be there .)

quote:
Originally posted by chris1011
AMAZING! I'm currently applying for a job, if I get it I'll be in the UK until 2017. This means all of us can meet up and have a musical orgy.

That would be awesome! I absolutely loved when I met up with Jack and Jon in 2012 - can't wait to see them again and meet you and Dave.

What job are you applying for? And you got an MA in IR, correct? Or am I remembering that incorrectly lol

Old Post May-11-2014 05:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
If I have any say in the matter, I will be there! Been wanting to see you play out for several years now, and if you're performing near where I live, that will be perfect!(I expect I'll be there, I just can't predict that far in the future to guarantee I'll be there .)

That would be awesome! I absolutely loved when I met up with Jack and Jon in 2012 - can't wait to see them again and meet you and Dave.

What job are you applying for? And you got an MA in IR, correct? Or am I remembering that incorrectly lol

Just a standard research job. My plan is to bank money, pay off a few loans, and use Ryanair+couchsurfing to travel to a few more places on this side of the world. That is provided I get the job

I will have my MSc in Terrorism, Security and Policing. We do a lot of work on IR though

Old Post May-11-2014 12:25 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Just a standard research job. My plan is to bank money, pay off a few loans, and use Ryanair+couchsurfing to travel to a few more places on this side of the world. That is provided I get the job

I will have my MSc in Terrorism, Security and Policing. We do a lot of work on IR though

Yeah, I definitely am going to have some major loans to pay off soon lol

Are you interested in getting a doctorate, or are you more interested in the hands-on stuff and want to get a job in the field?

Old Post May-11-2014 23:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
Yeah, I definitely am going to have some major loans to pay off soon lol

Are you interested in getting a doctorate, or are you more interested in the hands-on stuff and want to get a job in the field?

I am definitely not interested in a doctorate. Not right now anyways. I've been in school too long and have accumulated too much debt to be comfortable with

I would want to get my hands dirty and have 'hands-on' experience in the field tbh.

Old Post May-12-2014 02:24 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
I am definitely not interested in a doctorate. Not right now anyways. I've been in school too long and have accumulated too much debt to be comfortable with

I would want to get my hands dirty and have 'hands-on' experience in the field tbh.

Yeah, I hear you. The debt issue makes me very uncomfortable lol

Are you interested in the terrorism, the policing, or the security?

Old Post May-14-2014 07:22 
ziptnf
Programming your future

Dave, listened to 003. Just the same as the others, some of these tunes were not my bag but there were loads that were. OMG DAT ACID

These are cool little sets, dude. Much appreciated that you share your crate diggings so frequently. Will continue to check out more

Edit: fuck me I didn't even realize you posted 004. CHRIST ON A BIKE STOP MAKING SO MANY BOSS MIXES

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post May-15-2014 15:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdk
Nutritional Overachiever

Cheers Nick Best get listening cos heres number 5...

Given that the weathers been lovely and summery this week I've put together an hour of dark, moody breaks and trance.

01: Forufreezer - A Mad Thing [KindCrime Recordings]
02: Ap3x & Andy Faze - Inhale [In Bloom Recordings]
03: Retroid & Krum - Odds [Ego Shot Recordings]
04: Beta & Karl Sav - Iron Peach [Straight Up!]
05: Guy J ft. Miriam Vaga - Fly (Hybrid Soundsystem Remix) [Bedrock Records]
06: Metha - C'mon [Breaks.sk]
07: Roboteknic - See The Light [Broken Robot]
08: Tegma - Docklands [JOOF Recordings]
09: Monk3ylogic - Sentient Stereo [Liquid Records]
10: Jay Selway - Left Deaf [Propulsion Records]
11: 0.0 db - Fused (John 00 Fleming Dub Remix) [JOOF Recordings]
12: Bedrock ft KYO - For What You Dream Of (Full On Renaissance Mix) [Stress Records]

Dave King - Tales Of The Future [Trance]
Dave King - Personal Classics
MIX ARCHIVE!!!

Old Post May-16-2014 08:51  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for djdk Click here to Send djdk a Private Message Visit djdk's homepage! Add djdk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

I think you're doing this to spite us all.

Old Post May-16-2014 12:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Three is probably my favorite so far (despite its lack of prog classics!) - that first half in particular is just hot fire.

Four was pretty damn good, too. I forget how much I love Circulation and Gray Area until I hear their stuff. Always top notch.

Old Post May-16-2014 22:42 
djdk
Nutritional Overachiever

This week music for dark rooms. A mixture of prog, breaks, ravey stuff, techno and a little bit of trance.

PERMA-LINK

01: Stanton Warriors - Precinct [Punks]
02: Flowjob - Return Of The Masters (RPO Remix) [Iboga Records]
03: Tenth Planet - Ghosts (Redanka's Spooky Disko Vocal Mix) [Solaris]
04: Rob Mooney - Feelin' Electro [Punch Funk Records]
05: John Digweed & Nick Muir - Raise [Bedrock Records]
06: Elite Force - Little Angels [Bandcamp]
07: South London Ordnance - Ritual to Romance [Hotflush Records]
08: Audio Noir - R3wind 1991 [Bonzai Progressive]
09: Beta - Mad Rhythm [Succession Records]
10: Silicon Syndicate - Element 14 (Full Gear Flavor Remix) [OLD SQL Recordings]
11: Cid Inc. - Tepoztlan (Fiord Remix) [Iboga Records]
12: Conjure One - Redemption (Max Graham's Dead Sea Mix) [Nettwerk]

I've also gotten round to sorting out the admin for allowing people to subscribe. If you head over to www.djdaveking.co.uk you sign up to get these every week.

MIX ARCHIVE!!!

Old Post May-23-2014 14:48  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for djdk Click here to Send djdk a Private Message Visit djdk's homepage! Add djdk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Not quite into the ravey stuff, as it was never my bag 10ish years ago and still isn't today. But the first track was boss and I'm definitely stealing that. Also that remix of Ghosts, holy fuck. Got chills down my spine. Talk about a flashback

Still gotta listen to 004 and 005.

Old Post May-23-2014 17:25 
djdk
Nutritional Overachiever

I was in a foul mood when I recorded this so its mostly quite angry electro stuff. I also apologise for some slightly dodgy mixing, dont think being annoyed is conducive to playing well.

01: Josh Wink, Tom Middleton & Adam Freeland - Rise Above [Marine Parade]
02: Perpetual Present - Girls & Devices [Acidphonic Records]
03: Sam Hell - Gunclub (Hedflux Remix) [Broken Robot]
04: Jaia - Serial Groover (Kiwa Remix) [Tribal Vision Records]
05: Cirrus - Ghettoblaster [Moonshine Music]
06: Circuit Freq - Black Chrome (Vandal Remix) [Circuit Freq Records]
07: Adam Freeland - Hate [Marine Parade]
08: Meat Katie - Bizarre Is Beautiful [LOT49]
09: Vandal - Big Dog [Benefit Recordings]
10: Genuss - Trakteur [VIM]
11: Discosynthetique - Vibrate (Freeflow45 Remix) [Bombtraxx Records]
12: Plump DJs - Gobbstopper (Blatta & Inesha Remix) [Grand Hotel]
13: Meat Katie, Chevy One - When Youre Dead (Beat Tempest Remix) [LOT49]

MIX ARCHIVE!!!

Old Post May-30-2014 16:27  United Kingdom

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Dave King - I Like This (A Little Mix Project)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAmazing electro-tech house sample to id [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAfterburn - "North Pole" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread