Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Ryan Miglierina A.K.A. Critical 7 - Rest In Peace
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mac
Senior tranceaddict

R.I.P.

Old Post Jul-19-2004 20:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Add Mac to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
INDY
all you need is love

RIP...soo unfortunate to loose a young up and coming talent

indy

Old Post Jul-19-2004 21:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for INDY Click here to Send INDY a Private Message Add INDY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ultrafusion
tranceaddict

You brought joy to so many through your music, and will continue to do so when new people find you. Music is eternal.

May you rest peacefully with the angels above Ryan.

Regards,
Mike Mackay.

Old Post Jul-20-2004 00:02  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Ultrafusion Click here to Send Ultrafusion a Private Message Visit Ultrafusion's homepage! Add Ultrafusion to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BeatifulEmotion
Techno

Rest In Peace mate
this is so sad

Old Post Jul-20-2004 00:59  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for BeatifulEmotion Click here to Send BeatifulEmotion a Private Message Add BeatifulEmotion to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
halexander837
Happily Married EST. 2015

Sad

I am terribly sorry for all of you.

RIP Ryan

Old Post Jul-20-2004 01:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for halexander837 Click here to Send halexander837 a Private Message Add halexander837 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Rat 187
Dancing in My Own Blood

I heard his track "Lost", wow, what a talent, it is truly a tragedy that he is gone, I did not know him yet through his work I have made such a connection, Rest in Peace

Old Post Jul-20-2004 02:26  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Rat 187 Click here to Send DJ Rat 187 a Private Message Visit DJ Rat 187's homepage! Add DJ Rat 187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancEyes22
but then there's you..

thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family/friends...

and so unfortunate such a talented producer had to end his journey so soon.

RIP

Old Post Jul-20-2004 05:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancEyes22 Click here to Send trancEyes22 a Private Message Add trancEyes22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!

sorry

https://soundcloud.com/philby/phill...dness-july-2015

Old Post Jul-20-2004 06:25  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MikaPoika
Junior tranceaddict

Love Poundin' Sensation

R.I.P

Old Post Jul-20-2004 07:27  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for MikaPoika Click here to Send MikaPoika a Private Message Add MikaPoika to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kuffdam
Vandit Records

A very sad day for all...

Ryan will be missed by all who knew him at TranceAirWaves.

R.I.P

Kuff

Old Post Jul-20-2004 08:21  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Kuffdam Click here to Send Kuffdam a Private Message Visit Kuffdam's homepage! Add Kuffdam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

Unhappy

very sad news, although I havent heard the song or of him, but its very clear to see how much he was liked and loved by people in the trance community

it's such a shame, especially at that age, another to add to the list of very talented trance producers to pass away

Marino Stephano was one of the first, he died in a car accident in 2001 (I think)

also Jon Vesta (Amethyst/Polaroid and of 'Gull' fame) took his own life in 2001

and Thomas Jahnke from German Trance act Cosmic Culture died in a car accident on the way back from the Love Parade 2003 on 13th of July, he and fellow colleague Alex Magne were in the car and Alex nearly lost his life too, and was in hospital for a month.

and also Caspar Pound lost his life this year due to a brain tumour.

its such a shame to see so many VERY talented producers to be taken from us

R.I.P to them all.

Old Post Jul-20-2004 09:33  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frase
www.frase.org.uk

RIP Ryan

Old Post Jul-20-2004 10:22  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Frase Click here to Send Frase a Private Message Visit Frase's homepage! Add Frase to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Ryan Miglierina A.K.A. Critical 7 - Rest In Peace
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSome Kinda Essestial mix [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSyncrotron - Deep Thought (Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread