Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Pages (48): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Paddlepop
tranceaddict

Hey everyone!!

I haven't posted here for a while but I used to.

I have been producing for quite some time and am now signed to Hard Kandy Records. I produce under 'NFX" and play quite a few Live Gigs around Melb. Next one is on the main stage VS Scott Alert at Advent*Jah.

My debut EP is out on Hard Kandy Records on CD (4 tracks) and the title track is on the Hard Kandy episode 4 CD.

My most recent achievment is that Alex Kidd and Dark By Design just completed a Remix of the title track "No Go, Go For Launch" which will be released on Vinyl early next year, bloody stoked at that!!!

NFX - "NO GO, GO FOR LAUNCH" - ALEX KIDD V DARK BY
DESIGN RMX
(FORTHCOMING ON HARD KANDY RECORDINGS)

Old Post Nov-15-2005 12:09  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Paddlepop Click here to Send Paddlepop a Private Message Visit Paddlepop's homepage! Add Paddlepop to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chubbs
Supreme tranceaddict

^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah, there ya go guys.. Hard trance ftw.

Old Post Nov-15-2005 19:40  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for chubbs Click here to Send chubbs a Private Message Visit chubbs's homepage! Add chubbs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paddlepop
tranceaddict

Chubbs! YAY! lol

NFX - "NO GO, GO FOR LAUNCH" - ALEX KIDD V DARK BY
DESIGN RMX
(FORTHCOMING ON HARD KANDY RECORDINGS)

Old Post Nov-16-2005 00:45  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Paddlepop Click here to Send Paddlepop a Private Message Visit Paddlepop's homepage! Add Paddlepop to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

Congrats on having those tunes of yours signed, NFX. All the best in the future.

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post Nov-16-2005 02:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marsh
Supreme tranceaddict

Good to see another Melbourne producer kickin goals Best of luck with it! Do you have any samples of your tracks posted anywhere? ie. like an online shop sample or something?

Marsh - Distance (405 Recordings)

Hear the track on my Myspace https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html...133676/distance
http://www.discogs.com/release/1476900

Old Post Nov-16-2005 12:09  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marsh Click here to Send marsh a Private Message Add marsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tholius
Senior tranceaddict

Tatu - Friend Or Foe (Tholius' Two Storey House Remix)

Hey guys,

I remixed Tatu, lol... but turned out quite nice IMO.

I'm not sure whether I'm meant to be sharing this with you, but wtf, I'm in one of those moods.

Check out my acid planet profile (in my sig)

or

www.soundclick.com/tholius

or

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...I0O91I83RHCU21

I hope you guys enjoy and feedback is always appreciated.

Vesh.

Old Post Nov-22-2005 02:05  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tholius Click here to Send Tholius a Private Message Add Tholius to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nyquist_Theorem

NFX is a champ.

http://www.inthemix.com.au/features/22006/

*cough shameless plug cough*

Old Post Nov-25-2005 22:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Nyquist_Theorem Click here to Send Nyquist_Theorem a Private Message Visit Nyquist_Theorem's homepage! Add Nyquist_Theorem to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

Dave Begic on kiss.FM

NOICE FKN CH00N DAVE!!

what's it called?

go pana too!

britney vs lolo - why indeed

http://stream.kissfm.com.au/asxfiles/stream.asx

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post Nov-30-2005 02:27  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

Hey anth you left off the MSN. I barely heard pana play it through this 56k but it sounded sweet and nice to hear it on the airwaves.. got a bunch of people to tune in! Track is called:

Dave Begic pres. Aesthetic - Insurge

The lolo bootleg was great, caught that first track as well =) He's doin good.

Thanks for playing, Pana!

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post Nov-30-2005 02:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
narcism
faithless fangirl

hey mofo's thought some of you may be interested in this:

Remix Darren Tate - 'Prayer For A God' and have your remix released on Mondo Records!

quote:
Instructions: To download the vocal parts, click the link below and enter the following details when prompted:

http://www.darrentate.com/remix

Username: membersremix
Password: remixparts

What style you go for is entirely up to you and remember if you need production tips, simply post a comment in the Music Production catagory and Darren or another member will be there to assist you.

Submission: When your mix is finished, simply email a high quality mp3 to win@darrentate.com with your full contact details and a bit of info about your remix.

Closing date: 1st February 2006

Old Post Dec-03-2005 06:20  Malta
Click Here to See the Profile for narcism Click here to Send narcism a Private Message Visit narcism's homepage! Add narcism to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
00soups00
cruzin

Re: Dave Begic on kiss.FM

quote:
Originally posted by eRRaTiK
go pana too!

britney vs lolo - why indeed

http://stream.kissfm.com.au/asxfiles/stream.asx

more of those XDR reconstructions at work

lol!!!

Old Post Dec-04-2005 11:59  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for 00soups00 Click here to Send 00soups00 a Private Message Add 00soups00 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

Hey Guys its been a while... this is an intro ive been working on.

oni0n_____wide___open___space

Old Post Dec-07-2005 02:13  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Trance Energy 2001 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEssential Dj Team - "Bad Boys" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread