Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The song you're thinking about RIGHT NOW
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
biznology
Supreme tranceaddict

Unhappy im worried

mizzuno is right, this should keep going. why then does the thread say 'Last Page' on the music discussion screen? are we limited our pages to discuss? that isnt so cool. peace.

Old Post Jan-11-2001 22:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for biznology Click here to Send biznology a Private Message Add biznology to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DAPplayer
Junior tranceaddict

Talking MY SONG OF THE DAY

Jakatta 'American Booty'
I am listening to this as i type. This song kicks ass!!!!!

Old Post Jan-11-2001 23:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for DAPplayer Click here to Send DAPplayer a Private Message Add DAPplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
-DoomBringer-
Supreme trancEaddict

U2 - With or Without You

-DoomBringer-

Old Post Jan-11-2001 23:58  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for -DoomBringer- Click here to Send -DoomBringer- a Private Message Add -DoomBringer- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

Be Cool!

Darbucca feat. tanya-sonic silence(fridge remix)

Vocals awesome...beat banging...any questions?

Mizzz UNO

Old Post Jan-12-2001 14:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KieZie
Senior tranceaddict

Pi-Tune in
Hard, fast and fucking good!

Old Post Jan-12-2001 15:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for KieZie Click here to Send KieZie a Private Message Add KieZie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

Wink

Damn this song just won't leave my head!!!!!

Du Hast Du Lachst-dj scotty and KK project(dj scotty remix 2000)

check this one out everyone...

MIzZzZzZ

Old Post Jan-12-2001 16:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
moogwai
In TrancEaddict We Trust

Mauro Picotto - Proximus With Adiemus

Old Post Jan-12-2001 19:04  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for moogwai Click here to Send moogwai a Private Message Add moogwai to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

King

Seven pages and going strong...just like to say thanks to everyone that visits this thread, i think it has become very useful to people who want quality trance...U guys/girls are the shit!!(thats a good thing)

Du Hast Du Lachst-dj scotty and KK project(dj scotty remix 2000)

Hmmm...it still hasn't left my head, it must be a good one then!!

Mizzz

Old Post Jan-12-2001 19:12  United States
mizzuno
tata master

Red face

Ok maybe a little housey but i kinda have honey by billie ray martin in my head but there is a silver lining...its the chicane remix!!!!!

Mizzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old Post Jan-12-2001 22:03  United States
DAPplayer
Junior tranceaddict

Talking SONG OF THE DAY

PLANET FUNK - CHASE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like it....

Old Post Jan-12-2001 23:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for DAPplayer Click here to Send DAPplayer a Private Message Add DAPplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cyberia
born trancEaddict

miss jma/spring 2000 (mario lopez remix) &
tukan/light a rainbow (greencourt remix)

quote:
Als er zo ene sta, heb ik twee woorden...Engelbert Humperdinck, ik rij altij me humperdinck daar wijk ik ni van af

Old Post Jan-12-2001 23:55  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for cyberia Click here to Send cyberia a Private Message Add cyberia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JM
Supreme tranceaddict

Thumbs up

SCHILLER - RUHE

can't believe this thread has been going on for such a long time. great thread topic!

>JM<

Old Post Jan-13-2001 00:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JM Click here to Send JM a Private Message Add JM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The song you're thinking about RIGHT NOW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksong id [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackChris Lum and Jay - Freaks [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread