Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Red Pill: A critical mass of pathetic losers
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherWay83
I used to work for a major US dating website until about a year or so ago. We would collect all sorts of data on behavior patterns across the site, including communication rates. One such chart was a graph of communication rates between men and women plotted against the difference in height between the man and the woman. The chart clearly showed that the highest comm. rate occurred when the difference between the heights of the man and the woman was 4-8 inches (with the man being taller). It tapered off on either side of that difference, like a bell curve almost.

I know your question was about relationships and not comm. rates on dating websites, but thought this had some relevance here.

Actually, that's quite relevant too. A 15 centimetres gap sounds not unlike the usual height difference you see in couples, thanks!

Last edited by Lira on Dec-24-2015 at 21:01

Old Post Dec-24-2015 20:54  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

Most of us don't like the idea that many of our decisions are driven by primitive instincts and emotions. I need to date a woman who is taller than me to prove that I have free will. Come to think of it I am but that's besides the point.

Old Post Dec-25-2015 02:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm 5'11" and just never find women that tall attractive. Not saying they're not beautiful, just has never floated my boat. The missus is 5'2" and that's perfect in my eyes.

It is all primal though - from the reasons we find some people more attractive than others (hips, jugs, symmetry etc, it's all caveman instinct for finding good breeding stock).

Old Post Dec-25-2015 03:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
soulstar606
Supreme tranceaddict

i'm a bit over 6 feet, when i erect my posture to its maximum animalistic configuration (like if i feel threatend..or just for fun sometimes). p when a girl is close to my height, it makes me feel awckward...but you notice how with most taller girls..like the giraffe kind of looking ones.....with very slender tubish frames and big feet...they like it when a guy is taller than them...it makes them feel not so giraffe like...girls who ar smaller than like 5'4 are too small....cant connect with them...it;s too much of a discrepancy..[ most guys lie about their height...if they are under 6 feet....most girls lie about their heights, if they are over...say 5'9...6+ feet girls will always say they are 5'10 or 5'9..y? becuase 6 feet is too tall for a girl...even if you're a model....it doesnt sound right...it needs to be 5'10....5'11...5'9 (on paper)...

sereana and venus williams...they were born men, but they are massive in terms of body structure...pre hormones....they took hormones from their dad and had them become sex changed at a young age so then he could use them to dominate womens tennis secretly they are men. (but thats only if you take the red pill)

Old Post Dec-25-2015 10:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for soulstar606 Click here to Send soulstar606 a Private Message Add soulstar606 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

hammer on the head

at birth. Several times.

Old Post Dec-25-2015 18:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

quote:
Originally posted by soulstar606
(but thats only if you take the red pill)

So that's the one that makes you a blithering fucking idiot?

Old Post Dec-26-2015 01:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Vector A
So that's the one that makes you a blithering fucking idiot?

lol

Old Post Dec-26-2015 02:23  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

quote:
i'm a bit over 6 feet, when i erect my posture to its maximum animalistic configuration (like if i feel threatend..or just for fun sometimes). p when a girl is close to my height, it makes me feel awckward...but you notice how with most taller girls..like the giraffe kind of looking ones.....with very slender tubish frames and big feet...they like it when a guy is taller than them...it makes them feel not so giraffe like...girls who ar smaller than like 5'4 are too small....cant connect with them...it;s too much of a discrepancy..[ most guys lie about their height...if they are under 6 feet....most girls lie about their heights, if they are over...say 5'9...6+ feet girls will always say they are 5'10 or 5'9..y? becuase 6 feet is too tall for a girl...even if you're a model....it doesnt sound right...it needs to be 5'10....5'11...5'9 (on paper)...

sereana and venus williams...they were born men, but they are massive in terms of body structure...pre hormones....they took hormones from their dad and had them become sex changed at a young age so then he could use them to dominate womens tennis secretly they are men. (but thats only if you take the red pill)

all hail the reptilian overlords

Old Post Dec-26-2015 03:27  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:

Old Post Dec-26-2015 06:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
soulstar606
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Dec-26-2015 14:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for soulstar606 Click here to Send soulstar606 a Private Message Add soulstar606 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViceroySF
tranceaddict in training

quote:
the red pill is a reference to the "Matrix" movie. when he asks if you want the red pill or blue pill....the blue pill makes your life easy and carefree and in a state of ignorance..and the red pill takes you down the rabbit hole below all the propaganda and disinfo. The propaganda and disinfo is needed to keep people in a state of blissful ignorance. In order to prop up a massive lie...it needs to be constantly refreshed with new bullshit propaganda...or else the facade will crumble. Ignorance is bliss.

Spot on. The illuminati know, from declassified 70s Psi research, that humans are prone to Pavlovian conditioning. The Bilderberg in all its forms exercises behavior modification fractional banking via Institutionalization, in education as Harvad Business, Yale, in research and advocacy via RAND corporation, Soros Foundation, Clinton Foundation, Rothschild et al.

Old Post Dec-29-2015 07:14  Guam
Click Here to See the Profile for ViceroySF Click here to Send ViceroySF a Private Message Add ViceroySF to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubularbills
Max Power!

quote:
Originally posted by KiNeTiC ENeRgY
***NSFW****

http://lookism.net/Thread-My-dick?pid=381558#pid381558

jesus fucking christ, measuring their dicks down to the decimal? wtf is this?

also, i've seen better.

Old Post Dec-30-2015 18:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tubularbills Click here to Send tubularbills a Private Message Add tubularbills to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Red Pill: A critical mass of pathetic losers
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread