Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Red Pill: A critical mass of pathetic losers
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tubularbills
Max Power!

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
That "Lookism" forum I linked is sheer madness. I had another browse through it today. Every single post is amongst the most neurotic shit I've ever read. This is the dark power of the Internet. Isolated individuals, who in previous epochs would never dare share the weird workings of their cracked minds with another human, can now join together online and drive each other collectively insane in a mutually-affirmative confluence of absolute insanity.

I read this and couldn't help but think of Nou

Last edited by tubularbills on Dec-30-2015 at 19:01

Old Post Dec-30-2015 18:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tubularbills Click here to Send tubularbills a Private Message Add tubularbills to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubularbills
Max Power!

Re: Re: The Red Pill: A critical mass of pathetic losers

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Wait, isn't this the result of that guy from Manchester, that body building, plastic surgeried, douchetard who amde a couple of million sourcing hard to get things like Louis Vuitton footballs and chrom Lambos? (Who went bankrupt in the crash).

Dude had like blond hair and only took one angle of selfie - I think someone had his gif as their avatar? Isn't he the prototype for this movement?

Someone tell me they know who/what i'm talking about?

omg are you talking about the Ken doll guy???

http://www.essentialhommemag.com/ha...-life-ken-doll/

Old Post Dec-30-2015 19:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tubularbills Click here to Send tubularbills a Private Message Add tubularbills to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Women that can't see through contrived shit like this deserve to get played.

edit: also holy fuck, I 100% do feel sorry for any person that has to put that much thought and effort into how they engage with people. Their "game" or whatever the fuck. Jesus. Losers.

/agree

honestly i couldn't really watch the whole video i clicked through it most of the times i just wanted to drill the guy in his face because his over inflated self worth

Old Post Dec-30-2015 22:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: The Red Pill: A critical mass of pathetic losers

quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
omg are you talking about the Ken doll guy???

http://www.essentialhommemag.com/ha...-life-ken-doll/

No he's just a total fucking freak.

I was talking about this guy: (scott alexander)

Old Post Dec-30-2015 22:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubularbills
Max Power!

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Red Pill: A critical mass of pathetic losers

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
No he's just a total fucking freak.

I was talking about this guy: (scott alexander)

LOL YASSSSS

Old Post Dec-30-2015 22:37  United States
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

Old Post Dec-31-2015 03:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Old Post Dec-31-2015 05:01  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

My god what have I started.

Old Post Dec-31-2015 05:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

its logical to assume their family evolved to use their chins as a predatory instrument when hunting hard-shelled animal- the armadillo

Old Post Dec-31-2015 05:43  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubularbills
Max Power!

Old Post Dec-31-2015 15:28  United States
Beatflux
Rising Star in training

Re: The Red Pill: A critical mass of pathetic losers

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J

http://lookism.net/index.php

http://lookism.net/Thread-My-theory...o-proof-GTFIIHH

They can't even tell when a guy works out...

Unhealthy people just make me cringe sometimes.

Old Post Dec-31-2015 23:15  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for Beatflux Click here to Send Beatflux a Private Message Add Beatflux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

im interested in the neck harness found in their recommendations

Old Post Jan-01-2016 20:38  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Red Pill: A critical mass of pathetic losers
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread