Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review - Armin van Buuren - Guvernment Boat Cruise - Canada Day 2004
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

This one deserves a big ass BUMP!

Old Post Jun-28-2005 19:52  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for starsearcher Click here to Send starsearcher a Private Message Visit starsearcher's homepage! Add starsearcher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
did this party really only have 3 pages of reviews?

that is insane.

ps. del, this is the last one being bumped today.

Oops...Del doesn't like old threads being bumped? Oldskoolers, make up your mind!!!! New threads or old threads?!?!?!! DAYUM what's a n00b to do!

P.S. Thanks for bringing this one up...now I can feel even more guiltier for missing my God's best party ever.

Old Post Jun-28-2005 19:59 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
loconet
de la puta madre!

quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
P.S. Thanks for bringing this one up...now I can feel even more guiltier for missing my God's best party ever.

Blah.. if it makes you feel better. I missed this party as well

I did however go to to this one 2 days after the boat trip (http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...812#post3024179)

Old Post Jun-28-2005 20:52  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for loconet Click here to Send loconet a Private Message Visit loconet's homepage! Add loconet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

Anyone have a time machine?

I'd like to do this & the whole 24 hours all over again. Going from Dave Matthews at Molson Amphitheater, to Guvvy, to the boat, to partying with all the Greeks on the Danforth after the big win in Euro 2004 (pretty sure it was the semi-final).

Sitting at my desk now, completely day dreaming about it all.

Wow.

I don't even want to imagine the chaos if they were to try this party again now.

Old Post Mar-23-2012 16:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Hahaha oh man this party was SO FUN! Lol @ the RJ purse pic.

Ahahaha @ my trance in my pants moment with the birds, lmao. It really was bliss.

Old Post Mar-23-2012 16:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bucky
Supreme tranceaddict

Working on the time machine now!

Old Post Mar-24-2012 04:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bucky Click here to Send bucky a Private Message Add bucky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

quote:
Originally posted by The Ear
Sitting at my desk now, completely day dreaming about it all.

Wow.

Reading thru this thread has me doing the same right now...
Unbelievable party that was...could never be repeated or matched

Old Post Mar-27-2012 13:25  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

Me and Armin from that day. Good times!

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Mar-27-2012 19:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Hahaha oh man this party was SO FUN! Lol @ the RJ purse pic.

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Mar-27-2012 19:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

* Obligatory 15 year bump *

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jul-02-2019 16:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Still one of the top times ever!

Old Post Jul-02-2019 17:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Supreme tranceaddict

just found a disc with all pics from this day. epic one indeed.

Old Post Sep-11-2019 04:58  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review - Armin van Buuren - Guvernment Boat Cruise - Canada Day 2004
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHi, really need to know these tunes Please Help [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMykel Angel - Do My Diddi [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread