Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
life and death boat party
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?682133

Tale of Us
DJ Tennis
James Murphy
Nancy Whang
+more TBA

Done and done...

Old Post Feb-05-2015 23:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

Figured this was going to happen as InStereo has been doing good things recently. Bummed...not getting in till a day later.

Oh and Viva Warriors at Steam...that may have to happen.

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Feb-05-2015 23:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
Tale of Us
DJ Tennis
James Murphy
Nancy Whang
+more TBA

Done and done...
its gonna be one of those.... "U totally missed out" parties for those that can't make it

Old Post Feb-06-2015 01:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

I wonder what if the Life & Death folks are doing a normal party too or maybe djing at another party. Wonder if they're on the Enter lineup...

Old Post Feb-06-2015 04:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

Looks like Enter is going to be at Trade per Justin Jame's gigatools page.

Not sure how that's gonna happen on 3/27 with the Ellum and Maeve parties already going on there.

Old Post Feb-06-2015 04:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
eewww

Old Post Feb-06-2015 04:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
I wonder what if the Life & Death folks are doing a normal party too or maybe djing at another party. Wonder if they're on the Enter lineup...

Hopefully Get Lost or I could even see them closing Last Resort after the boat

Old Post Feb-06-2015 04:14  United States
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
eewww

That has to be a mistake. Not only does that venue make no sense, there is already a party going on that night. So yea, def not happening at Trade.

Old Post Feb-06-2015 04:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
entro
Supreme tranceaddict

Life & Death boat tickets bought...

Let's have a Last Resort announcement so I can write off the rest of my Sunday

Old Post Feb-06-2015 06:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for entro Click here to Send entro a Private Message Add entro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:

Not sure how that's gonna happen on 3/27 with the Ellum and Maeve parties already going on there.

This is definitely not right. Considering it's Space putting on the event.

Old Post Feb-06-2015 15:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BPM_PHL
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Hopefully Get Lost or I could even see them closing Last Resort after the boat

Tennis told me he's playing get lost.

Would think Tale of Us at Enter.

Old Post Feb-06-2015 15:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BPM_PHL Click here to Send BPM_PHL a Private Message Add BPM_PHL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Dusky at t.b.a Wed March 25

Old Post Feb-06-2015 16:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Help = Vocal House "If Everyody In The World Was The Same" [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNordlicht - Within Each Of Us /&/ Marc Archer - Je Suis En Trance (Vocal Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread