Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > I have alot more respect for JP after watching this vid
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
pyro264jb
i'll be back

I have alot more respect for JP after watching this vid

I wish he would play like this nowadays

Old Post Mar-24-2012 03:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

^nice vid.. goes to show you the old moto "if you play it they will come"

Old Post Mar-24-2012 07:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

those were some good times in that building with him spinning
notice how everyone is actually danceing and not just faceing the dj booth and snapping pics and video's...thats how you know you're getting old ha ha ha

great song Grace-Not over yet...def some good trance
there's a new mix DT has been playing its pretty good, prob one his edits tho

Old Post Mar-24-2012 07:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EliPsE
Gabi Diva

Capoeira vs Chippendales

That Van Bellen Remix is such a classic.

Last edited by EliPsE on Mar-24-2012 at 22:30

Old Post Mar-24-2012 22:09  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for EliPsE Click here to Send EliPsE a Private Message Visit EliPsE's homepage! Add EliPsE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
great song Grace-Not over yet...def some good trance
there's a new mix DT has been playing its pretty good, prob one his edits tho

<3

Old Post Mar-24-2012 23:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

I lost alot of respect for JP after his debacle at WMC 2007....

Most unprofessional move he has ever done......

Old Post Mar-25-2012 00:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops

what did he do?

quote:
Originally posted by EliPsE
Capoeira vs Chippendales

That Van Bellen Remix is such a classic.

That how I feel. It blows my mind that he was droppen tracks like this, sasha had that track in his arsanal and would play it at twilo from time to time

Last edited by pyro264jb on Mar-25-2012 at 06:31

Old Post Mar-25-2012 04:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bucky
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
notice how everyone is actually danceing and not just faceing the dj booth and snapping pics and video's...thats how you know you're getting old ha ha ha

LOL.. "back when we went to the club we didn't even have digital camera's small enough to fit in our pockets."

Dark, loud, strobe lights, people facing all over and not worshiping the dj.. good times!

Old Post Mar-25-2012 04:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bucky Click here to Send bucky a Private Message Add bucky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by pyro264jb
what did he do?

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...d/t-408041.html

Old Post Mar-26-2012 15:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops

not sure if you were at either of these, but i was at both and each were a nightmare! not sure how you can honestly say either of these issues were JP's fault in the least. i waited over an hour to get upstairs at space for his terrace set and the shelborne party was a disaster from the sound ordinances to the pouring rain and electrical safety issues.

Old Post Mar-27-2012 15:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Pardon me if I'm wrong but I don't think he's blaming him for the issues, rather how he handled them. I wasn't there so I'll just stfu

Old Post Mar-27-2012 16:07  United States
EarnYourKeep
LIT

I miss JP underwear parties! I have to admit, with the advent of the INTERNET and DIGITAL CAMERAS, we all have a live look in to how sub-cultures are these days. Part of what made these sub-cultures special was that you had to be there to witness it in order to know how things actually were. Now, we can watch a video on the internet or browse photos of a venue to see if its something we want to see.

Things will NEVER be the way they were, not saying it was better back then, just now it's overly diluted and over exposed. I miss the days of doing whatever the fuck you wanted without having to worry that it may pop up on the internet, that very reason is probably why EDM has been tamed and has gone mainstream.

I miss venues like open air, going to batcave changed me, mayday in thompkins square, all of these are remnants of the past, they forever linger and if you wasn't there you just wouldn't know.

Last edited by EarnYourKeep on Mar-27-2012 at 17:35

Old Post Mar-27-2012 17:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > I have alot more respect for JP after watching this vid
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSick techno song [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLuis Duran - "Future Inside" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread