Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > CIRCUS MAXIMUS MMXIV - Veille du Jour de l'An / New Year's Eve
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Fran666
Party Hard, Dance Harder!

CIRCUS MAXIMUS MMXIV - Veille du Jour de l'An / New Year's Eve

Old Post Oct-22-2013 18:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fran666 Click here to Send Fran666 a Private Message Visit Fran666's homepage! Add Fran666 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666

Billets/Tickets: http://circushd.com/CIRCUS-MAXIMUS-MMXIV

Blogue/Blog: http://circushd.com/blog/circus-max...ars-eve?lang=en

Événement/Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/170507579809007/

http://circushd.com
http://facebook.com/circusafterhours
http://twitter.com/circusafterhour
http://youtube.com/OnlineCircusTV
http://ustream.tv/channel/circus-hd-live

Old Post Oct-22-2013 18:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fran666 Click here to Send Fran666 a Private Message Visit Fran666's homepage! Add Fran666 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

Marcelo Vasami

Considering going just to see him. Don't really care about the rest of the line up

quote:
Originally posted by shapes
No really there was blood, coming from my asshole.

Old Post Oct-24-2013 02:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Very cool re: Marcelo Vasami and Kintar but with the other two in that room it makes no sense. I hope they are not on the same night.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Last edited by Adam420 on Oct-24-2013 at 03:59

Old Post Oct-24-2013 03:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

Wow! Kintar and Marcelo Vasami??

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Oct-24-2013 17:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
Very cool re: Marcelo Vasami and Kintar but with the other two in that room it makes no sense. I hope they are not on the same night.

i wonder why you feel the need to post such comments all the time...

if you know so much about line ups and throwing events why don't you do any ?

Last edited by Fran666 on Oct-27-2013 at 10:47

Old Post Oct-27-2013 09:57  Canada
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

edit: bah, this is so not worth it.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Last edited by Adam420 on Oct-27-2013 at 16:26

Old Post Oct-27-2013 16:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HotSoup
tranceaddict

edit

Last edited by HotSoup on Oct-27-2013 at 17:59

Old Post Oct-27-2013 17:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for HotSoup Click here to Send HotSoup a Private Message Add HotSoup to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KrinKer
I RULE ALL OF U !!!

quote:
Originally posted by Fran666
i wonder why you feel the need to post such comments all the time...

if you know so much about line ups and throwing events why don't you do any ?

Defensice much ? ??

Old Post Oct-28-2013 02:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KrinKer Click here to Send KrinKer a Private Message Add KrinKer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666

quote:
Originally posted by KrinKer
Defensice much ? ??

why don'T you guys go on after the people that destroy everything and do nothing but say that everything sucks instead of going on after the people that work... i'll never get that i guess.

Old Post Oct-28-2013 03:22  Canada
KrinKer
I RULE ALL OF U !!!

quote:
Originally posted by Fran666
why don'T you guys go on after the people that destroy everything and do nothing but say that everything sucks instead of going on after the people that work... i'll never get that i guess.

I wasn't going to do anything but if you want to push me, you'Ll have me on your hands !

The thing is, he's somewhat right, they don't have styles that are complimentary to one another. On that point he is totally right. He also didn't say that circus sucked, nor that the booking were terrible he actually implied that the booking for Marcelo was good.

Your answer, on the other hand, was MASSIVELY arrogant and passive aggressive. You might want to grow a thicker skin because there will ALWAS ALWAYS ALWAYS people bitching at everything.... ALWAYS. You assuming that everybody was against Circus is pretty off-putting. If I'd be planning Nye in Mtl I would definetly go anywhere but Circus because I can only imagine being treated that way once inside the club !

That being said, I know that you are passionate about what you do and I have a feeling that you have been holding back on answering for a while, but it still not a reason to lash out at people like that !

Old Post Oct-28-2013 19:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KrinKer Click here to Send KrinKer a Private Message Add KrinKer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666

quote:
Originally posted by KrinKer
I wasn't going to do anything but if you want to push me, you'Ll have me on your hands !

The thing is, he's somewhat right, they don't have styles that are complimentary to one another. On that point he is totally right. He also didn't say that circus sucked, nor that the booking were terrible he actually implied that the booking for Marcelo was good.

Your answer, on the other hand, was MASSIVELY arrogant and passive aggressive. You might want to grow a thicker skin because there will ALWAS ALWAYS ALWAYS people bitching at everything.... ALWAYS. You assuming that everybody was against Circus is pretty off-putting. If I'd be planning Nye in Mtl I would definetly go anywhere but Circus because I can only imagine being treated that way once inside the club !

That being said, I know that you are passionate about what you do and I have a feeling that you have been holding back on answering for a while, but it still not a reason to lash out at people like that !

it's not people, it's the same assholes all the time. adam has wrote shit in at least my last 20 threads.

anyways, no one comes here anymore.

i'm done.

Old Post Oct-28-2013 20:15  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > CIRCUS MAXIMUS MMXIV - Veille du Jour de l'An / New Year's Eve
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSteve Lawler - Essential Mix [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOur House - Soliton Wave (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread